O man skins and their imagination

yazzmode621

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
um ok, i hjave absoliultey no problem with that statment

thats cool. There's nothing wrong with that. Seeing as how you are a homer and you admit to that, I can see as to why you would think it is far fetched for the Skins to make it to the SB.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
thats cool. There's nothing wrong with that. Seeing as how you are a homer and you admit to that, I can see as to why you would think it is far fetched for the Skins to make it to the SB.

knowdlege is power my freind

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
I asked how is it so far fetched for Skins fans to think that they can make it to the SB and hos replies by saying that I need to stop expecting people here on CZ to be glowing about the Commanders.

Now that is overexaggerating.
That isn't what I was discussing at all. It's part of it, but you sure left out a lot of the details.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That isn't what I was discussing at all. It's part of it, but you sure left out a lot of the details.

thats a skins fans job hos, the power of the spin is amazing :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Want to go to school?

Say the word and call me bus driver. It's as plain as day.

do it do it, i need something to take my mind of the insantiy at my job. :D:D:D

please hos, its the offseason

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Is he gonna answer, or just wait for the education?

Edit...I guess he either figured it out or chickened out.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
yazzmode621 said:
Washington did not get lucky at all with injuries last year. David Patten, our 2nd WR, had a season ending injury. Randy Thomas, our pro-bowl caliber Guard got a season ending injury. Shawn Springs, Walt Harris and Carlos Rogers were injured off and on for most of the season. Jon Jansen, our RT, was playing with both of his thumbs injured. Mark Brunell, our QB, got a knee injury against the Giants. Clinton Portis had stingers in both of his shoulders. James Thrash, our 3rd WR, was injured in the playoffs. Even Taylor Jacobs, our 4th WR was injured. Also one of our guards got injured in the playoff game against Seattle and our backup Center, Corey Raymer had to play some guard. So tell me, how did we get lucky with injuries last year?
Spare us the list of players with hangnails, stubbed toes, and toothaches. If you don't miss time, you're fine. Every player on every team plays at less than 100%.

Patten sucked before he was hurt. His injury meant nothing.

Randy Thomas missed very little time (though he was hurt at the most important time of the year).

Oh, and did you forget that Shaun Alexander was hurt during your playoff game with them? Now, tell me, what team was more impacted by injuries there? So leave the woe-is-me Seattle game injury talk on ES.

Cowchips

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Its a random fans opinion.
Really who cares.
I can provide several links on this board alone that seem just as "imaginative", if not more so.

Waste of a thread. Sorry.

As far as representing in the SB, I wouldnt call the prediction anything more reaching than some things I have read here and elsewhere about other teams representing. Several people have talked about the Panthers, Commanders, or Cowboys representing.

Unless Portis can play QB the likelihood of the Skins making the Superbowl is very slim. Brunnell will not hold up for an entire season.