OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
The airline had dozens of passengers to care about. They had one who was so out of it he didn't follow protocol and seemed to be a health concern. He then refused to leave which greatly inconvenienced all those "little people", including crew who his lawyer is trashing to protect his client..

Yet because some here want him on the Cowboys they'll defend the actions of someone who would gladly step over them and publicly trash them to get his way.

Celebrity worshippers.
But then again I'm a "hater"
Perfectly said! :clap:

kumizi

Reaction score
This is pretty much what I thought happened. A lot of those flight crews get off on having authority.
If you believe that’s the true story, lmao.

Flight crews are some of the most patient people I’ve encountered. They’re not going to deplane everyone and delay the flight because some dude fell asleep.

This screams like drugs but his lawyer can claim he was sleeping because no one did a tox screen and has proof he was on something.

CWR

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. I only caught a glimpse of the report, but now that I've got a second it's good to actually go through it.

He certainly didn't walk like someone who was so heavily under the influence of drugs/alcohol that they couldn't/wouldn't follow commands.

It a really odd story if there are no substances involved. OBJ has plenty of flight experience; it's odd he would behave in a manner that justified being booted. Then again, it's odd a flight crew would want to boot a celebrity as well.

I'm sure there is footage of the actual incident,and I'll refrain from passing judgment until I know what actually happened.

morat1959

Reaction score
The airline had dozens of passengers to care about. They had one who was so out of it he didn't follow protocol and seemed to be a health concern. He then refused to leave which greatly inconvenienced all those "little people", including crew who his lawyer is trashing to protect his client..

Yet because some here want him on the Cowboys they'll defend the actions of someone who would gladly step over them and publicly trash them to get his way.

Celebrity worshippers.
But then again I'm a "hater"
Well said!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Apparently it's not on OBJ

200w.gif

A reenactment

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you believe that’s the true story, lmao.

Flight crews are some of the most patient people I’ve encountered. They’re not going to deplane everyone and delay the flight because some dude fell asleep.

This screams like drugs but his lawyer can claim he was sleeping because no one did a tox screen and has proof he was on something.
If it were illicit drugs, the police most likely would have arrested him. Not necessarily for being on drugs, but for being on drugs and being "disorderly". It seems unlikely they just say, "Well, you caused big problems with that flight, but go ahead and make different arrangements to get where you're going."