OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

DanA

Reaction score
This stuff in theory could happen to anyone but we all know the type of guy this happens too. And I bet it had nothing to do with anything he said, he probably just took an ambian and thought it'll work itself out. Then the attendant couldn't wake him for a minute or two and once the captain missed his takeoff window and was taxiing back he was pissed and wanted to teach him a lesson. So when Odell woke it was too late. It was probably taken out of the flight attendants hands but a responsible person makes sure his **** is squared away before falling asleep.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I couldn't care less until he lines up on the field and runs a route for the Cowboys. Tired of hearing about him

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't need it.
Besides I don't think hes a fit for our QB.

T-RO

Reaction score
Prefer a receiver focused on getting "in and out" of his routes
over one
who who goes "in and out of consciousness" on a public flight due to extreme influences.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Great. Now the odds of signing him just went up because other teams will stay away.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I would need more background on the issue. Was he drunk? did he take medication because he doesn't like to fly? either way doesn't look good.
If we sign Beckham he will have also negotiated including a John Madden level bus in his contract.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is. Players are in and out of consciousness in every game they play. The biggest inconvenience is offensive and defensive linemen have to be removed off the field with a crane.

stinkface

Reaction score
More will come out on this. Who cares what the agent says. Agent in this case is the same as a lawyer and they both try to make their clients look innocent.

DZSierra

Reaction score
That report sounds like some BS to me.
“In and out of consciousness”??
Either he’s 1, intoxicated or impaired and you arrest him for Public Intoxication, or 2, he’s got a legit medical emergency and is taken to the ER. Neither scenario should result in simply “making other arrangements” or just catching a different flight, if the report accurately represents the incident.
Saying this with nearly 20 years legal experience.

The above statement makes the most sense to me using common sense, and honestly I kind of don't like the guy anyway.

I had read that another person was apparently only the flight and stated it was still delayed (have no clue if that's fact or fiction) and TMZ would be hearing about it. Assuming more than just a couple of people were on that flight, can't help but think that some more "facts" will come out on this later.

Generally speaking, if someone is combative and stupid enough not to follow a flight attendants "order" directed towards you while on a plane, they are going not go respond to a LEO, yet it seemed that there was no issue when the police got involved.

The police probably have no clue what happened and are only reporting the airlines stance on what they were told by the flight attendant.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I saw this story and it makes no sense! Beckham is hiding something so that just tells me he isn't worth the risk. I never like the idea of him coming here anyways. Just no confidence with Dak in big games.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Both...jumping from planes still makes me scared...to love it...
my most scary is ropeing down from a Hele. I'm still frightened! Just a thing I love...

Bringing back the memories for me and I completely understand as the plane or helicopter ride up always put anticipation knots in my gut.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
@USArmyVet excuse me sir.....What are the charges for overzealous Flight attendant..

Dak Haters Fall for every Dog Whistle:lmao::lmao:

Stop with your BS red flag terms like dog whistle to hide your obvious approach.....the fact you instantly believe the lawyer speaks volumes.