OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

terra

Reaction score
Seems like he has matured sense then. but as I said we may find out the truth in what actually happened if more to this story comes out.
HE was a 100% idiot and is now a 50% idiot. I guess that is maturing; does not mean much though.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
It's not a complicated story.

He was mostly unresponsive when asked to put his seatbelt on, and he wouldn't do it, so they had to deplane per FAA protocol.

Likely, he was drunk or on too much medication, either of which wouldn't allow him to fly.

He's 30 and should know better.
Especially irresponsible if you've been out of the game for 10 months and should/could be proving his fitness to warrant that long term contract he's seeking.
It's not a great appearance when it's preceded him watching basketball and telling teams that he won't visit teams for over a week....doesn't give a positive impression that he's busting a gut to get on ghe field for a playoff run.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He must not have been trending on Twitter. Baby sure does need a lot of attention.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Bringing back the memories for me and I completely understand as the plane or helicopter ride up always put anticipation knots in my gut.

I can only guess you spend time in NC and know the name Sicily LOL

Knots in the stomach? ALWAYS made sure I peed first...

DZSierra

Reaction score
It's not a complicated story.

He was mostly unresponsive when asked to put his seatbelt on, and he wouldn't do it, so they had to deplane per FAA protocol.

Likely, he was drunk or on too much medication, either of which wouldn't allow him to fly.

He's 30 and should know better.

The issue with your statement is if he was drunk or on too much medication, he should have been charged by LE as he disobeyed direct orders from those in charge of the flight, and they delayed the flight by his own actions.

Something isn't adding up on how this story was reported.

We are all innocent until proven guilty, and when it comes to "news reporting" (to gain viewership which adds to income for the "news reporting agency") I don't care who the person is, wait until the facts play out...

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Dude has always been an attention seeking clown show....
Nothing has changed
Jus go away OBJ

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Think this makes him more or less attractive to Booger? He might have become must have and more affordable for the Cowboys.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I guess off the field news is more important to the media than on the field news.

So this is Fake News.. LOL..

DZSierra

Reaction score
I guess off the field news is more important to the media than on the field news.

So this is Fake News.. LOL..

I believe you're missing the point.

If someone wrote about something you did, I could only guess you would want that information for the public to see to be accurate if it's out there for the world to see.

The issue is with news now, it's whoever can write the fastest and get that "news" out electronically. The issue is actually verifying exactly what happened and how you write it and what you may not include in the story that dictates how the story is interpreted by the reader by what information is included or omitted.

The reality is Odell my have been taken off the plane as fact, but the exact circumstances are only what the airline is regurgitating by what they were told by a employee. First fast fact, and we can draw conclusions from those "facts", but it's not until more facts come in from other witnesses and "who said what, and who observed what" that you can come to a conclusion of what those facts exactly are and what and why the person in the story may have done what they did.

Right now, Odell looks bad per the story given out. Reality may be at the end of the day, it could happen to anyone of us, but for a regular smuck, it's not really newsworthy the way it's been written up.

If you ever have the opportunity to be quoted by a reported for a "story" and they use your quote out of context to bolster their story or make it more newsworthy, you will have a better comprehension of how some news reporting agencies work.

Let me guess, you think it doesn't come down to money on how the justice system works and everyone is innocent until proven guilty? LOL

As noted, I'm no fan of Odell, but the whole story sounds kind of fishy and some pieces seem to be missing per the facts given.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The fact that you instantly assume the worst of someone you probably didn't want here in the first place also speaks volumes.

How about we all wait until the whole story comes out before we decide what's true.

BTW, I'm fine either way, regarding his coming here. I think he could be beneficial, but if he wants too much, I'm fine with letting him find another place to play.

+1