OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Admitting you want things to implode for Dallas.

Again proving to everyone. You are an Eagles fan. Defending the Eagles in another forum to. Wow you arent even hiding it anymore

...or it could mean that Dallas should not sign him as he would be bad for the team....but you keep reaching paranoia boy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I disagree with his view on this too, as well as other subjects, but that doesn't make him an Eagles fan. That's a lower blow than saying something about his mama!
He came out saying that Dallas fans are more obsessed with the Eagles than Philly fans are with Dallas. Its not hard to figure out. He did it to himself.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He came out saying that Dallas fans are more obsessed with the Eagles than Philly fans are with Dallas. Its not hard to figure out. He did it to himself.
I don't know if that's true or not, but being on a Cowboys fan forum, it's certainly what I see more.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don't know if that's true or not, but being on a Cowboys fan forum, it's certainly what I see more.
Having been to Philly to watch a game. I can tell you. They are far more obsessed with us than the other way around. I have never seen a coach of the Cowboys print shirts that say "Beat Philly". The Eagles fanbase care more about what we do than what they do. Its actually weird. Beating us is their Superbowl.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Having been to Philly to watch a game. I can tell you. They are far more obsessed with us than the other way around. I have never seen a coach of the Cowboys print shirts that say "Beat Philly". The Eagles fanbase care more about what we do than what they do. Its actually weird. Beating us is their Superbowl.
The coach's T-shirt is a valid point. What a tool.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The coach's T-shirt is a valid point. What a tool.
Also. Notice how he didnt deny knowing what Genos was? If you ask anyone outside of Philly what that place is they would have no idea....I only know because I went there when I was there for the game. I am telling you. The guy is a Philly fan trolling this board. All he does is spew negative post after negative post about Dak, the team, etc. His post history is hidden too so you cant even see it. LOL.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Also. Notice how he didnt deny knowing what Genos was? If you ask anyone outside of Philly what that place is they would have no idea....I only know because I went there when I was there for the game. I am telling you. The guy is a Philly fan trolling this board. All he does is spew negative post after negative post about Dak, the team, etc. His post history is hidden too so you cant even see it. LOL.
C'mon, a lot of people post just negative about Dak, and TBH, if you'd told me to go get a cheese steak at Geno's, I'd assume it was a well known place.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a Philly fan here where I work, and I don't even have the heart to call him an Eagles fan!

USArmyVet

Reaction score

So you admit to knowing Genos??!!?? You MUST be a Philly fan then!!!! See how stupid your logic is but nobody should expect otherwise from you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you admit to knowing Genos??!!?? You MUST be a Philly fan then!!!! See how stupid your logic is but nobody should expect otherwise from you.
Yeah. When I visited Philly. To watch the Cowboys. Wearing a Dez jersey in December 2014 into the Linc. You must have been one of the dirty fans who threw a football at me while driving away. Real classy!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah. When I visited Philly. To watch the Cowboys. Wearing a Dez jersey in December 2014 into the Linc. You must have been one of the dirty fans who threw a football at me while driving away. Real classy!

Philly fans don't throw footballs but bricks.....so your accusation is flawed.

erod

Reaction score
I mean. I believe eyewitness accounts far more than I believe what the police and media try to feed me nowadays. Unless in your mind you believe that all of the eyewitnesses are cowboys fans and they are protecting OBJ lol.
Gullible beyond reason.

People don't get pulled off of flights for being asleep before takeoff. People are asleep on EVERY flight before takeoff.

Please.