OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Not defending anyone. Just not knee jerking like you. I need more information before I can form an opinion. The fact you immediately condemned him says alot about your character.

LOL...you need more information before knee jerking yet you come on here all the time and make accusations based on ZERO evidence. Stop trying to be holier than thou when you are the last to speak on this topic.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don’t really care if we sign him or not but I agree we need more info before going forward and demonizing him. Conflicting reports of those also on the airplane are coming out. Some say he was being disruptive, some say the airline/security workers were being aggressors first.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t really care if we sign him or not but I agree we need more info before going forward and demonizing him. Conflicting reports of those also on the airplane are coming out. Some say he was being disruptive, some say the airline/security workers were being aggressors first.
Exactly my feelings.

erod

Reaction score
No we don't need more information.

Google "Odell Beckham controversy" and read all 500 stories.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL...you need more information before knee jerking yet you come on here all the time and make accusations based on ZERO evidence. Stop trying to be holier than thou when you are the last to speak on this topic.
Yeah, I need more information. You should try it instead of looking like a fool.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
So numerous other passengers, the airlines staff, and the police all have the same account yet let's believe one nitwit with an obvious bias? Okay
Why does the guy have to be a nitwit? You don’t know that man. He has an opinion just like you. Are you nitwitted for having your opinion?? Just asking…..

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If true..... How can he not follow a simple rule like a seat belt and expect him to listen to his teammates and coaches?
It's logical that he didn't know that he was going to fall asleep and was going to wait like most passengers until it was announced they need to buckle up.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, I need more information. You should try it instead of looking like a fool.

LOL...looking like a fool such as yourself when you accuse people of things without evidence and when asked to provide evidence you say you don't have time for that person? You are a child and are better served just placing the rock back over your hole.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why does the guy have to be a nitwit? You don’t know that man. He has an opinion just like you. Are you nitwitted for having your opinion?? Just asking…..

An opinion is what we prescribe to in this group but if he was an eyewitness how is his account much different than so many others?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I, too, will be waiting for some more information. Besides, maybe this will make him cheaper? haha

We've been using the "RKG" players for the last decade with no results. Maybe this team needs somebody with a loose screw? :muttley:

In all seriousness, I will be waiting to see what further reports indicate this situation was. Either a giant miscommunication, a medical issue, or OBJ acting like an idiot. Guess we will see.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That's probably on the flight crew. They said they were worried he was ill. Maybe they just wanted to keep people from getting sick.
If someone refuses to get off a plane after the cops show up, the only thing they can do is take everyone else off the plane. Because the cop is not about to bring a gun onto the plane with him. The cop could get beat up, have his gun taken, then all of a sudden his plane is hijacked. So the cops are not entering the plane and to get the unruly passenger off, they just pull everyone else off. It's psychological warfare, because now the cops can just come in and handle you roughly, if they need too. No innocent bystanders to be injured. So the last person on the plane, the unruly passenger, is just going to get up and calmly walk off.

Some of those passengers could end up suing Odell Beckham Jr. If they missed a joining flight or missed a meeting they could easily win their case.