OBJ in and out of consciousness, kicked off flight

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So numerous other passengers, the airlines staff, and the police all have the same account yet let's believe one nitwit with an obvious bias? Okay
How many of those passengers actually saw everything? If what the one guy is saying is accurate, OBJ was hard to wake up, and gave back the attitude he was getting, just like most people would do. I'm not saying that's the truth, but I'm also not blindly believing the report. Also, I only saw one tweet from a passenger who backs the story. Maybe that's the guy with the agenda.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

FimKYdWXkAQvkaR

Let the coverup for a fringe NFL celebrity begin.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay so he was tired and wouldn't wake up to put on his seatbelt. But being tired has nothing to do with refusing to get off the plane. It's not like the cops only asked him once, to get off. Sounds like a knuckleheaded move to me.
Cops did only ask once, from what I saw. It was the flight crew saying he refused. Some of those crews can be very overbearing.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
So Wednesday he's at a Heat game and he flies back on Sunday....is he rehabbing in Florida? You'd think so if he's serious about returning this season.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I mean the story here is plausible. He's a nut ball but this story where he was acting weird, the police wanted to remove him for medical reasons, had to deplane the entire plane and then he eventually got off is quite possible.

If they thought it was a medical why did they just let him go to make other arrangements?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear(read)" has never been more relevant than it is nowadays.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont need OBJ to be captain america. As long as he isnt hurting anyone its fine. Hed be a hired gun to help win in the post season of an NFL game thats it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cops did only ask once, from what I saw. It was the flight crew saying he refused. Some of those crews can be very overbearing.
In other cases people refuse to get off the airplane when a flight crew asked him. But as soon as the authorities show up you always see videos of them getting off the plane. To have to take everybody else off the plane just to make him get off is crazy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stalking me? Funny you calling me hateful after all your comments in other threads. Oh, and why are you defending OBJ as he isn't a Cowboy yet....or is it Dak you are defending because he wants OBJ on the team?
Not defending anyone. Just not knee jerking like you. I need more information before I can form an opinion. The fact you immediately condemned him says alot about your character.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In other cases people refuse to get off the airplane when a flight crew asked him. But as soon as the authorities show up you always see videos of them getting off the plane. To have to take everybody else off the plane just to make him get off is crazy.
That's probably on the flight crew. They said they were worried he was ill. Maybe they just wanted to keep people from getting sick.