Twitter: OBJ tweet

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Yea, but it's worth throwing the $5M his way just to spook defenses.
He wants 30 and multiple years. He won’t get it but I don’t blame him . He’s 30. 30 year olds rarely get long term deals. 31 yr olds never get them unless they’re t.o

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He wants 30 and multiple years. He won’t get it but I don’t blame him . He’s 30. 30 year olds rarely get long term deals. 31 yr olds never get them unless they’re t.o
No one is giving him a multiple year deal this year.

J817

Reaction score
Nah.. Dude is overrated.

Im not that excited about the signing either. If he wants multiple years, I’d rather live and die with the unit we have now and draft WR next year if need be.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Just hope if we get him hes healthy, Gallup is slowly getting there and he has been playing.

Carson

Reaction score
Giants likely look like Wan’dale Robinson could miss the year / a long time. Could up their pursuit of him

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yeah, we went crazy today without OBJ. Hint, hint...we don't need him.

All we needed was better play calling. Make the defense defend the whole field and every player on it. I'd been wanting to see go routes, swing passes, Pollard in the passing game and design runs by Dak. Moore must have read some of my post, because we saw all of that today.

A better Moore, is a better offense. We don't need OBJ at all. Not if Moore keeps this up.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Yeah, we went crazy today without OBJ. Hint, hint...we don't need him.

All we needed was better play calling. Make the defense defend the whole field and every player on it. I'd been wanting to see go routes, swing passes, Pollard in the passing game and design runs by Dak. Moore must have read some of my post, because we saw all of that today.

A better Moore, is a better offense. We don't need OBJ at all. Not if Moore keeps this up.
Yeah we do. Dak struggles in the first half of playoff games. The defense struggles to stop the run and get off the field in 3rd down. We also have bad calls o against us. That’s been the case in the last few playoff Games.