Twitter: OBJ Wants 20 Million a year per ESPN

jcollins28

Reaction score
20 mil a year for Dak to throw him a pass 10’ over his head or at his feet…

coult44

Reaction score
:laugh: I called it. This money hungry "has been" is a drama queen loser!

Hey, @coult44 , where are you at? You called me out in the other OBJ thread and said every GM, Coach, scout, ex-scout, players, etc knew more about OBJ than what I said he was. I told you OBJ is nothing but a money hungry leech and definitely not worth going after!

Are you going to apologize and admit I was right?
:huh:

So this is based on what “Fish” said this morning? We will see.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So this is based on what “Fish” said this morning? We will see.
We will see indeed and soon since it's obvious Michael Gallup is not healthy from that ACL tear surgical recovery. If I were the Cowboys, I would be doing everything I could to get in contact with Will Fuller and see if he would reconsider unretiring. Fuller could be had for $5-$6 million, compared to OBJ wanting $20 million. Plus, Will Fuller has healthy legs while OBJ does not. That's not including talking about the drama one brings over the other. Jerry needs to make some calls because this receiving crew needs some help.

coult44

Reaction score
We will see indeed and soon since it's obvious Michael Gallup is not healthy from that ACL tear surgical recovery. If I were the Cowboys, I would be doing everything I could to get in contact with Will Fuller and see if he would reconsider unretiring. Fuller could be had for $5-$6 million, compared to OBJ wanting $20 million. Plus, Will Fuller has healthy legs while OBJ does not. That's not including talking about the drama one brings over the other. Jerry needs to make some calls because this receiving crew needs some help.

MG not healthy, not tough, not good.