Twitter: OBJ Wants 20 Million a year per ESPN

rambo2

Reaction score
His decision to take his salary in bitcoin has been a total disaster.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
LOL lets not make this out to be the Lebron James “Decision”. You’re 30 years old, coming off an ACL tear, and had a few good games last year for the first time in a while.

Dallas pathetically courting him this week plays right into him and his agent’s hands, trying to drum up his value. Jerry saying it reminds him of the Deion Sanders signing is ridiculous. OBJ is a name more than anything at this point.

Wow. Must have missed that one. Same as signing Primetime? What a joke.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Don't see us coughing up that kind of dough, folks.
Time to move on.....

so what do you all expect him to say? Hey teams.... im looking for a 3 year 6 million dollar deal?
Thats what he wants, doesnt mean that is what hell get. You think there is a team out there willing to pay him that kind of money? This reminds me of when Dallas wanted to sign Dak and Dak didnt want to sign. Everyone slammed Jerry for not signing him sooner.......
Since I dont se any team signing him for that...... negotiations will happen.

SO the real question is what do you think he is worth or can get from someone?
At what point do you cross the line from being willing to pay to saying Id pass? 10 million? 12? 14?
Id do a 3 year deal worth 42 million if I was sure his health was 100% BUT, remember that the Bills somehow managed to over pay Von Miller like crazy going for Broke... so honestly.... our time is right now, go for it and get it done.... but not 20 per.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding. What a complete moron.

I was worried that 5 mil might be too much.

Moron? I think you vastly under value what he is worth. There is no way he will get paid anywhere near 5 million a year. He might not get 20, but he will get three times what you think hes worth.

terra

Reaction score
No it’s not lol. That’s not how it works at all.
Really? you don't think teams look at an agent and how difficult he has been and not take that into consideration.

OBJ is NOT a critical need for ANYONE. You do get that, right?

Little things have serious impact.

Teams do not want to get into long involved talks in the middle of the season; they want it now and to be blunt OBJ is simply not that big a deal

blueblood70

Reaction score
No. It would be prorated to around 4-5 this year. Still steep for a one year few game rental.
Not if it structured like his Rams deal 1mil base the other all earned by playoff appearances and a SB etc.it was worth up to 4.25 mil but had list of escalators' do that but in no way shape or form is this WR worth that even for full year at his age and inujry history. 20per umm NO!

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Not if it structured like his Rams deal 1mil base the other all earned by playoff appearances and a SB etc.it was worth up to 4.25 mil but had list of escalators' do that but in no way shape or form is this WR worth that even for full year at his age and inure history. 20per umm NO!
Agree with you Blue.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
exactly. I love the reactions from people here….this changes nothing lol. He can ask for whatever but it’s gonna come down to what he can actually get.
No...It's gonna come down to how many games can he play? No one is gonna give him more than a one year deal....and it's gonna be prorated.

starfan1

Reaction score
I didn’t read this thread just the title mostly . This team isn’t a WR away. It’s a Defensive run stopper away from competing for championship