Video: OBJ won't work out?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah if he won't test that knee that's a huge red flag. Still the medical people can determine if it's fully healed without watching him run routes. If he refuses to work out then that sends the messages that he's not close to being ready to play even if he is healthy.. so he wants to collect huge checks while rehabbing. No thanks.. We need a difference maker for THIS postseason run.. not next year or the year after. The future is not promised to any of us..

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yep, looking for a paycheck while still nowhere near contributing at a high level. Most would do the same.

Reactions: CWR

Flamma

Reaction score
This is my opinion of what OBJ is trying to do. He wants a final payday, and he wants it in one place. Multi year contract. But he may not be interested in contributing this year. The Cowboys don't need him if he can't contribute this year. If he won't work out, no reason to sign him. We don't need him next year.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
It was a workout just trying to get through that video :facepalm:

And I'll be honest guys, the workout was just too tough for me :laugh:

Thanks to the brave souls who actually watch his videos and provide us with Cliff notes :)

plasticman

Reaction score
This situation is twisted.

He's supposed to show the Cowboys the love. Then the Cowboys show him the money. That's how it's supposed to work.

He shows the Cowboys the love by demonstrating all those great skills that the Cowboys are going to pay for.

If OBJ is unwilling to prove he has the speed and the agility to make plays then the Cowboys must we unwilling to pay for something sight unseen.

Now, having said that, sometimes reports are deceptive. They don't tell the whole story. Perhaps OBJ wants to demonstrate his skill set when he is considered at 100%. If so, then that eliminates any contribution this season.

superonyx

Reaction score
Fisher said Odell wants 4 years at 20m per?
No way. He is 30 and has blew out his ACL without contact 2 years in a row. You want to pay this guy 20m per in 4 years at 34 years old?

No way.

rambo2

Reaction score
It was a workout just trying to get through that video :facepalm:

And I'll be honest guys, the workout was just too tough for me :laugh:

Thanks to the brave souls who actually watch his videos and provide us with Cliff notes :)
I love his videos. Fish at 6 is my favorite show.

Mannix

Reaction score
nE and Pitt dont need to worry about signing him.... they SUCK and arent in any hunt.... well, except for high p9cks for next years draft.
You are missing the point completely…I was rattling off three (3) very smart organizations…not teams that are rumored to be after him.

Flamma

Reaction score
I want him signed, but 20mil? Should have sticked with cooper 100 out of 100 times. Good character guy to and was love in the locker room.

I don't see the Cowboys signing him. I'm surprised he's even going to Dallas. Waste of time.