Video: OBJ won't work out?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
sounds to me like obj is a no go this season. if i’m dallas i need help NOW. not next year.

rambo2

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Fish looks absolutely ridiculous wearing a muscle shirt:laugh:

Dude's arms are so scrawny I have no idea why he is even trying to show them off, just embarrassing.
He is making a lot of money selling the shirts in the Fish store.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jerry is a problem . Sign him just for the spectacle attention aspect . This is Stephens Zack Martin over Johnny Manziel moment . Take the keys Stephen don’t let Jerry drive .

Mannix

Reaction score
Jerry is a problem . Sign him just for the spectacle attention aspect . This is Stephens Zack Martin over Johnny Manziel moment . Take the keys Stephen don’t let Jerry drive .

This may be ONE instance that I agree....but long term, Cap Boy is gonna be a disaster!!!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He is making a lot of money selling the shirts in the Fish store.
I never was really all that thrilled about him coming here in the first place. Too risky as far as his health goes. Why is it that Dallas goes out and tells the world if they are interested in a player? Answer: Jerry gets more media attention. I get that.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I said it from the very beginning MM is 20-8 last yr Plus and made the playoffs . No reason this team can’t do playoff damage . I think getting over the hump and winning the initial round this year will be a huge psychological boost to going places . Without OBJ . The talent is here Jerry . Stop chasing headlines .

Rayman70

Reaction score
He just wants some Jerry Retirement Bucks. Free pub. Can't we see it? Everything is pointing to a scam he's running. He is in 0 way ready to play this year. All the red flags are there.

ghst187

Reaction score
I want him signed, but 20mil? Should have sticked with cooper 100 out of 100 times. Good character guy too and was love in the locker room.

I routinely get flamed for saying this while simultaneously fed the line that we are somehow better team without Amari….which just blows my mind. Had we actually used the money to sign someone like Bobby Wagner or whatnot i would’ve shut up but here we are trying to fix now what amounted to a very unforced error by the FO last offseason

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The psychological recovery is every it as important as the physical recovery. Hard pass on this dude unless it's a mostly incentivized, prorated, 1 year deal.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He was never working out and even if he ran fake routes completely uncovered who cares? It has always only mattered what the doctors say.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I mentioned a few weeks back that I have not seen a single clip of him working out. If he’s physically ready, he would be flooding media with workout clips. I do not think he plays this year.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
He's not playing this year, seems pretty obvious.

$20m for a multi year deal........move on.

Now........if he signs for the rest of this year plus 1 or even 2 beyond at a reasonable rate (less than Gallup), then maybe play that game for 2023 and 2024 and he's in the building now bonding / learning the playback etc.

I'm OK with that risk.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

If no....El Paso!!!

Two knee surgeries in two years is a huge reason to have concerns about a football player looking for a job who has decided that he doesn't have to run a few routes with Prescot throwing passes to him???????? Yeah, I think the Boys should take a solid pass on OBJ if he isn't willing to run a few routes for a 15 to 20 million contract.