Obligatory “Jaylon Sucks” thread

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The standard refrain of the biggest moron on this site is to say only idiots point to tackle totals, then post in the same thread that Myles Jack had a good rookie season because of his 24 tackles.

The moron is you and the refrain is yours.

Only a moron would claim he’s associated with a university because he “walked across the campus.”

Only a moron claims his wife is a big-time shot caller at Cedar Sinai only to admit later she’s just Human Resources technician, lol.

BTW, which war/conflict did you supposedly get a bronze star for serving? Speak up boy.

KDM256

Reaction score
Nothing was more of a Jaylon play than early on when he made a tackle on 3rd at 14 after a 13 yard catch, and made the '4th down' gesture which he was celebrating. Ravens went for it on 4th down and scored a TD. It was so obvious that they would go for it there.

On that 4th down play pre snap, could you please tell me where was Jaylon Smith lined up and also tell me where was LVE lined up in the formation?? Because I could have sworn that LVE was in the middle of the field along with Thompson while it appears Jaylon rotated down next to Aldon Smith on the LOS? Play starts, LT pulls while Lamar fakes handoff to Dobbins, LVE bit on the handoff like a goofy and runs completely out of the play, while Lamar runs behind pulling Tackle who crushes Thompson in the process to go 36 yards later to the house.

But of course all this falls at the feet of Jaylon, If only we had a sure-fire faux 1st ballot HOF 10 year veteran player/coach on the field to get those stops.. 5 Games and 6 tackles making 4.5 Million

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I swear, if one person defends this turd by giving me his total tackle stats, you’re getting instantly blocked by me because you’re obviously delusional and I don’t need that in my life.

Is any guy more worthless as a player? Throw in the ungodly amount of money he makes, and Jaylon Smith is without a doubt, the most embarrassing player on the team.

Followed closely by Xavier “can’t give it my all” Woods.
The title of this thread alone is great.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Only a moron would claim he’s associated with a university because he “walked across the campus.”

Only a moron claims his wife is a big-time shot caller at Cedar Sinai only to admit later she’s just Human Resources technician, lol.

BTW, which war/conflict did you supposedly get a bronze star for serving? Speak up boy.

Google "1991", Moron. Maybe you could ask your Dad, the guy you said was a big shot caller because he shined a desk chair at Moffatt Field.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Google "1991", Moron. Maybe you could ask your Dad, the guy you said was a big shot caller because he shined a desk chair at Moffatt Field.

That’s what I thought coward.

You don’t want to name specifics because you’ll be found out for lying about yet another thing, Luulz.

618-F7-D74-0-E97-4-D44-8-AE4-D5-C3-CAEFD266.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
That’s what I thought coward.

You don’t want to name specifics because you’ll be found out for lying about yet another thing, Luulz.

You have been doing this for two years and never named a specific about yourself. We know you aren't a veteran, what do you do for a living?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I swear, if one person defends this turd by giving me his total tackle stats, you’re getting instantly blocked by me because you’re obviously delusional and I don’t need that in my life.

Is any guy more worthless as a player? Throw in the ungodly amount of money he makes, and Jaylon Smith is without a doubt, the most embarrassing player on the team.

Im not defending Jaylon but he isn't the only player on the defense that looks totally lost and is reacting 2 seconds late always in chase mode. If they don't get rid of Nolan they wont be able to figure out what they have. Gotta get someone in here that knows defense and that's why I wanted Rivera as a head coach.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You have been doing this for two years and never named a specific about yourself. We know you aren't a veteran, what do you do for a living?

Yep, not a veteran. Never claimed to be.

Don’t try and pivot boy.

You like telling everyone you got a bronze star but now you’re all puckered up when asked specifics.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yep, not a veteran. Never claimed to be.

Don’t try and pivot boy.

You like telling everyone you got a bronze star but now you’re all puckered up when asked specifics.

Cal Poly: When you did you get your Bronze Star?

Kaiser: 1991.

Cal Poly: Nothing happened in 1991, you must be lying!

Dizzying new heights of idiocy.

odog422

Reaction score
And he lacks the fire. Laughing with Lamar - inexcusable. Guy made his money. This is a job for him. He gives less than a crap
If I could like this ad infinitum I would. You DON’T get to the QB and drill his *** and then you tuck it up walking back on the field??? Too much buddy buddy period but your LB is supposed to set the tone. He’s laughing while their guys are screaming into the camera that we ain’t #%@&...

FVSTONE

Reaction score

What a GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!! Top ten this year!!!!!!!!!!!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If I could like this ad infinitum I would. You DON’T get to the QB and drill his *** and then you tuck it up walking back on the field??? Too much buddy buddy period but your LB is supposed to set the tone. He’s laughing while their guys are screaming into the camera that we ain’t #%@&...
When the other team is yelling "EASY MONEY" loud enough to be heard on TV and nobody on the defense doesn't takes offense to that then why even play the game. The Ravens should of sent a clubhouse employee with 11 helmets in tow and toss them onto the field because that's all they would of had to do to win last night. The RED WEENIE doesn't have a clue on how to look off defenders. He stares down his receivers like they were statues placed on yard lines. Defensive linemen don't even have to pressure this dude, all they have to do is sit back and when the RED WEENIE get's ready to unload the ball jump in the air and knock it down or defect it for interceptions. The RED WEENIE is a f#@%^&*king joke who needs to plant his *** next to Jaylen Smith on the bench. What a cluster f@#%^&k!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
LVE is becoming close to absolute trash with his play as well. We desperately need defensive help, but if they pay Dak then all the help is going to go to the offensive line, tight ends, receivers, etc.
Becoming close? He's already there, my friend.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

LVE, is no better, with Father Time, bringing up the rear (Lee).

Big_D

Reaction score
“But this team always drafts well” :huh:

Or at least that’ll what I hear every year the draft rolls around.

A lot of stupid decisions from this front office like a RB at 4 and an injured LB at 34 in the same draft?! Zero common sense. Then they look completely baffled every year when they suck!