Obligatory “Jaylon Sucks” thread

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cal Poly: When you did you get your Bronze Star?

Kaiser: 1991.

Cal Poly: Nothing happened in 1991, you must be lying!

Dizzying new heights of idiocy.

lool, still side-stepping.

Kaiser: “Yep, pretty much a war hero; got a bronze star.”

Me: Oh yeah, for what exactly? Where’d you serve?

Kaiser: “Uhhhhhh, 1991?!?! Yeah, 1991 [frantically starts googling names of middle eastern cities]”

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
lool, still side-stepping.

Kaiser: “Yep, pretty much a war hero; got a bronze star.”

Me: Oh yeah, for what exactly? Where’d you serve?

Kaiser: “Uhhhhhh, 1991?!?! Yeah, 1991 [frantically starts googling names of middle eastern cities]”

No, its bait to show you are a moron AND a military dilettante. Every poster here who served for more than ten minutes knows the answer and you can't even find it in Google.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I only saw the first quarter or so before I had to get to bed, but I did see one play in which (I assume) Jaylon was spying Lamar. When Lamar started running to the right side, Jaylon just ran to where he was, instead of where he was going to go, basically ensuring that he wouldn't have to tackle him head on.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Watch Jaylons head when he runs. It is bouncing around like a bobblehead. He is the opposite of an elite athlete. His body is broken to a point that no amount of physical gifts can make up for.

RamziD

Reaction score
The defense of Jaylon is that he is pretty far down the list of our defensive problems.

The OP is welcome to block me at any time, but that has always been true.
You should probably read some Bob Sturm pieces in him. I trust his evaluation more. He thinks he’s a pretty big part of our problem.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You should probably read some Bob Sturm pieces in him. I trust his evaluation more. He thinks he’s a pretty big part of our problem.

I do read Bob Sturm and enjoy his breakdowns on the defense. Today he said its time for Nolan to be fired but I've never read him say anything close to the "Jaylon Sucks" nonsense people post on this site.

If you read his article on the defense against Washington, the closest he got to criticizing Jaylon was on the first big run breakdown when he wrote this:

I want to caution you against automatically assuming Jaylon Smith is at fault here. Let’s say he is on that A-Gap; then it appears Washington would choose the gap he is currently in. In other words, in dime, unless the Cowboys are using DBs for run fits (and the stills here seem to show no assistance from any of the DBs), they simply don’t have enough guys to stop a run. This is Pee Wee math here. Five-on-five means the ball carrier is unaccounted for and that will lead to more YWC in a hurry unless help arrives.

RamziD

Reaction score
I do read Bob Sturm and enjoy his breakdowns on the defense. Today he said its time for Nolan to be fired but I've never read him say anything close to the "Jaylon Sucks" nonsense people post on this site.

If you read his article on the defense against Washington, the closest he got to criticizing Jaylon was on the first big run breakdown when he wrote this:

I want to caution you against automatically assuming Jaylon Smith is at fault here. Let’s say he is on that A-Gap; then it appears Washington would choose the gap he is currently in. In other words, in dime, unless the Cowboys are using DBs for run fits (and the stills here seem to show no assistance from any of the DBs), they simply don’t have enough guys to stop a run. This is Pee Wee math here. Five-on-five means the ball carrier is unaccounted for and that will lead to more YWC in a hurry unless help arrives.

He routinely posts plays and dissects what Jaylon did wrong. They’ve been posted on this board. He’s not a fan of Jaylon’s. Agree that Nolan definitely has to go. Kellen Moore, too.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, its bait to show you are a moron AND a military dilettante. Every poster here who served for more than ten minutes knows the answer and you can't even find it in Google.

No, it’s you trying in vain to avoid the simple question.

It’s plain as day you’re a complete fraud as you’ve demonstrated yourself to be consistently.

You’re an unaccomplished hack that likes to try and be associated with accomplished individuals (“my friend the neurosurgeon...my the professor...”) like a parasite, leeching from the esteem of others or things (“I walked across the campus of Caltech”) because you know you’re unremarkably basic.

Again, you brag at every moment about your supposed bronze star but tuck tail and pucker up when asked for detail that would corroborate your claim.

Last edited:

Kaiser

Reaction score
No, it’s you trying in vain to avoid the simple question.

It’s plain as day you’re a complete fraud as you’ve demonstrated yourself to be consistently.

You’re an unaccomplished hack that likes to try and be associated with accomplished individuals (“my friend the neurosurgeon...my the professor...”) like a parasite, leeching from the esteem of others or things (“I walked across the campus of Caltech”) because you know you’re unremarkably basic.

Again, you brag at every moment about your supposed bronze star but tuck tail and pucker up when asked for detail that would corroborate your claim.

LOL! Every American over the age of 35 knows what happened in 1991, you drooling moron. It only takes typing two words in Google and I've mentioned it like a dozen times since you started stalking me.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I swear, if one person defends this turd by giving me his total tackle stats, you’re getting instantly blocked by me because you’re obviously delusional and I don’t need that in my life.

Is any guy more worthless as a player? Throw in the ungodly amount of money he makes, and Jaylon Smith is without a doubt, the most embarrassing player on the team.

Followed closely by Xavier “can’t give it my all” Woods.
LOL but we are stuck with him now !!
I call him robo legs, watching him run is like he has robotic legs.
Jerry calls him the cornerstone of the defense lol.

So after extending him mm or any other coach is stuck with him.
and yeah he brings down the quality of the defense, but again were stuck with him and his salary for years to come!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
LOL! Every American over the age of 35 knows what happened in 1991, you drooling moron. It only takes typing two words in Google and I've mentioned it like a dozen times since you started stalking me.

Keep dodging phony war hero.

Every real military vet on this forum should call you to the carpet for lying about your bogus medal.

Where were you stationed and what did you receive the award for?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Keep dodging phony war hero.

Every real military vet on this forum should call you to the carpet for lying about your bogus medal.

Where were you stationed and what did you receive the award for?

Great plan. Every military vet on this forum agrees with me that you are an idiot. You realize half the guys on this forum are veterans and watch you getting humiliated on a daily basis, right?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Great plan. Every military vet on this forum agrees with me that you are an idiot. You realize half the guys on this forum are veterans and watch you getting humiliated on a daily basis, right?

Sure...sure...

I seriously feel sorry for your spawn. What a pathetic hack of person you are, lol. “Son, let’s walk across the campus....we’re graduates of Caltech now!!!” “Son, did I tell you the time I was awarded a bronze star for snitching on a shop lifter at the commissary.....in 1991?”

And there are a lot of military vets here, which perfectly explains why you’ve decided to masquerade around as a self-proclaimed war hero.

Like you said you’ve “mentioned it like a dozen times,” but funny how you tuck tail like a coward when pressed for specifics.

This is just too fun.

Congrats Sgt. Stolen Valor!

Last edited:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We've seen these LB'ers play better. Either the entire defense is playing IN-PROTEST of Nolan or they have just lost all skills. Guys that play in protest of a coach, not sure I want them on my team if they aren't man enough to approach the coach. These are grown men, not babies. Can you imagine any of these guys having to win a damn real war for us? Waaah..I don't like what my Drill Sgt. made me do. Wahhh!

weird

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
This narrative that Jaylon could rush the passer needs to die.
He’s much better at it than Aldon Smith. He’s fine running in one direction. His problem is lateral movement. I wouldn’t have signed him. I’m just stating what his best position is.

the best defensive lineup if we really are going to run a 3-4 would be:

OLB Lawrence- DE A Smith- NT? Don’t have - DT Hill- OLB J Smith/Gregory

LVE as one of the ILB’s and need another. This team is drooling over Zaven Collins ILB from Tusla(2nd round).

The secondary is the biggest mess. None of these DB’s want to tackle outside Wilson and Diggs, and they’re both out. Diggs and Wilson are both capable starters going into 2021. Other than that the entire secondary needs revamped. I never thought I’d say this but Dallas really needs to focus on obtaining DB’s that are willing to tackle. I have literally seen our secondary players run away from contact all season. Need two starting caliber CB’s , and another safety that’s willing to lay some wood.

PS Aldon Smith is not an OLB anymore. He doesn’t have the ability anymore and he’s 285. He’s a 5 technique now IMHO. He’s strong and able to hold up in his gap and make an occasional play. He can’t contain the edge well anymore.

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
Sean Lee looked sad out there (the OL trucking him, was bad), and LVE wants his own obligatory thread.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Nothing was more of a Jaylon play than early on when he made a tackle on 3rd at 14 after a 13 yard catch, and made the '4th down' gesture which he was celebrating. Ravens went for it on 4th down and scored a TD. It was so obvious that they would go for it there.
big stop lol