Obligatory “Jaylon Sucks” thread

Cmac

Reaction score
Got a thread for LVE and Sean Lee? The Ravens OL was speaking of them too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I swear, if one person defends this turd by giving me his total tackle stats, you’re getting instantly blocked by me because you’re obviously delusional and I don’t need that in my life.

Is any guy more worthless as a player? Throw in the ungodly amount of money he makes, and Jaylon Smith is without a doubt, the most embarrassing player on the team.

Followed closely by Xavier “can’t give it my all” Woods.
LVE took few Jaylon angles and bad first steps last night, he owned it post game interview but 2 big runs won him biting in something he shouldn’t have. Sean had on on him..

Really i see this as DT issue those dues shot out holes like .270 rounds and they had the choice of 4 holes our LBs we’re guessing. Which hole couldn’t see the rub as the OL were standing our DL up so tall and stalled them in place like statues all game..

If we rebuild the DTs i believe our LB play wont look nearly as bad 2021.

foofighters

Reaction score
Nothing was more of a Jaylon play than early on when he made a tackle on 3rd at 14 after a 13 yard catch, and made the '4th down' gesture which he was celebrating. Ravens went for it on 4th down and scored a TD. It was so obvious that they would go for it there.
I saw that too. The guy just isn't smart. He not only doesn't have the physical ability, he's just dumb. QB's outrun him for first downs now. and now, his stupid celebrations like the one you mentioned. Even my wife said they were going to go for it on 4th.

Redline360

Reaction score
Argurably the most hated player on the cowboys, zero football instincts, media laughs at him, has no clue what he's doing but yet a corner stone for Jerry Jones

Sums up the cowboys organization

Cant wait to see this week's PFF scores

Valkyr

Reaction score
They're all bad, why die on the hill for any of them?

There's no defense for this defense.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many of his tackles were within 3 yards of the line of scrimmage, same with LVE?

Seems like our lb's rarely hit the gaps, and stop them at the LoS
This may be due to our DL just sucking

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Nothing was more of a Jaylon play than early on when he made a tackle on 3rd at 14 after a 13 yard catch, and made the '4th down' gesture which he was celebrating. Ravens went for it on 4th down and scored a TD. It was so obvious that they would go for it there.
I agree 100%. I knew as soon as he raised his fist sitting on his but that we were toast.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I swear, if one person defends this turd by giving me his total tackle stats, you’re getting instantly blocked by me because you’re obviously delusional and I don’t need that in my life.

Is any guy more worthless as a player? Throw in the ungodly amount of money he makes, and Jaylon Smith is without a doubt, the most embarrassing player on the team.

:laugh:

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Jaylon is just repeatedly out of position, every single game.

There has to be a direct correlation between the number of snaps he plays and the amount of rushing yards given up.

If Jaylon was treated as a role player and had a modest contract, I think he'd be a fan favorite. But with that contract comes expectations and once you get expectations, you're on an inevitble, fan hate countdown.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I agree 100%. I knew as soon as he raised his fist sitting on his but that we were toast.
It brings up so many issues.

- did he really think it was job done with a 4th and 1 on his own 25 or so yard line? Did he decide to let up?
- why is he celebrating a 13 yard catch given up on 3rd down?
- why is he celebrating at all? Who is he trying to prove anything to on the road?

I just don't like his mentality at all.

InTheZone

Reaction score
LVE is becoming close to absolute trash with his play as well. We desperately need defensive help, but if they pay Dak then all the help is going to go to the offensive line, tight ends, receivers, etc.

Kaiser

Reaction score
When did I say that? I’ll wait while you find it.

For as bad a Thompson is, he is better at his position than Jaylon is at his

So your “list” consists of one person, huh?

You said no one was worse, then said no one but Woods was worse. That's where you said it.

Woods, Thompson, Rashard Robinson and Awuzie are worse than Jaylon. Gallimore and Aldon Smith have both his a conditioning wall and in that state are worse than Jaylon. That's six of ten starters and you can probably add Antwuan Woods to the list last night.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The standard refrain of football dunces is to point to tackle totals or make the overgeneralized claim that “our DTs aren’t doing their jobs so Jaylon can’t do his job.”

The standard refrain of the biggest moron on this site is to say only idiots point to tackle totals, then post in the same thread that Myles Jack had a good rookie season because of his 24 tackles.

The moron is you and the refrain is yours.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I'm so tired on ragging on this dude so I'll just rag about the WHOLE dam defensive and the defensive coach and let's not for get about the assistance coaches. Something in D town is seriously wrong and if it means cutting or firing every dam person then let's get it on !!!!!!!!!!! I truly can not remember in my Cowboy life time if there has has been a worse team than this 2020 version. BLOW THE WHOLE THING UP AND BRING IN NEW PERSONNEL THAT AREN'T QUITERS or DUMB F@#$%KS!!!!!!!!!!!!!