Obviously Philly has to lose one more time

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You mean if we don’t lose another game, that is our best shot? Why didn’t I think of that?

Been a fan for over 40 year and all I know is, whatever you think will happen probably won’t.
We screwed the pooch losing to AZ. I said at the time that game would likely come back to haunt us. As good as the Cowboys are playing, I don’t think they’re going to win out. They haven’t been the same team on the road and both Buffalo and Miami are going to be very difficult games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, not going to happen. Our only hope is to win out and hope the Eagles lose to Seattle or Arizona because we're not winning any tie breakers. Even if it gets to Strength of Victory tie breaker, the Eagles currently have a 16 game lead on us. That's hard to come back from in 4 weeks.
The loss to AZ continues to rear its ugly head.

Flamma

Reaction score
The loss to AZ continues to rear its ugly head.
Hey, the Eagles lost to the Jets. I think we're just unfortunate that the Eagles didn't drop one of those tough games. Now we have to hope the Eagles lose to one of those trash teams. It's Seattle or nothing.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
For the cowboys to have a chance at the division. But that doesn’t mean that the cowboys have to finish a game ahead of them to win the division. An iggle loss to the giants means the cowboys can lose to any except the commanders.

If the cowboys lose to the bills and the iggles lose to the Seahawks, I’m not sure where the tie breakers end up?

Still four games to go, and I think the iggles definitely still have the edge in terms of opponents. But hopefully the Boys can keep playing well. And you never know, the iggles could continue their free fall even against inferior opponents.
Very true - and doubt they will lose the 2 games to the Giants. It would be nice if they lost to the Cardinals like we did, and they have their QB back now, but not going to count on that. It seems the one real chance we have is when they go up to SEA to play the Seahawks. They are always rough at home, and have a decent team this year. They need to get Geno back at QB for that to happen I think though. C'MON SEAHAWKS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hey, the Eagles lost to the Jets. I think we're just unfortunate that the Eagles didn't drop one of those tough games. Now we have to hope the Eagles lose to one of those trash teams. It's Seattle or nothing.
The Jets aren’t as bad as AZ, especially when Joshua Dobbs was the QB. AZ was 1-7 with Dobbs, and we all know where that one win came from. Even the Giants beat them.

mldardy

Reaction score
The Jets aren’t as bad as AZ, especially when Joshua Dobbs was the QB. AZ was 1-7 with Dobbs, and we all know where that one win came from. Even the Giants beat them.
The Jets are still bad. What are we doing here. Measuring what team is worst. They both are bad. It's a bad loss by the Eagles period.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Jets are still bad. What are we doing here. Measuring what team is worst. They both are bad. It's a bad loss by the Eagles period.
The Jets upset Philly in a close game, but our loss to AZ was worse. At least the Jets beat Buffalo and won three straight at one point. We were favored by two TDs against AZ and ended up losing by two TDs. The Cowboys never even held the lead in the game. AZ put up over 220 yards rushing on us. They handed us our butt. There was no excuse for it!

mldardy

Reaction score
It was a bad loss, but ours was worse. At least the Jets beat Buffalo and won three straight at one point. We were favored by two TDs against AZ and ended up losing by two TDs. The Cowboys never even held the lead in the game. AZ put up over 220 yards rushing on us.
:facepalm:OMG man who cares.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
getting the 2 seed would be huge.... in terms of home field.

We're def not getting the 1 seed unless we win out and SF loses to the ravens. But even then we'd have to run the table which is tough.

The Natural

Reaction score
We screwed the pooch choking against Philly.
Fixed that for you. Yall continue to harp on Arizona when we were literally at the 10 yard line with a chance to win it against the Eagles on the road.

Chasing6

Reaction score
For the cowboys to have a chance at the division. But that doesn’t mean that the cowboys have to finish a game ahead of them to win the division. An iggle loss to the giants means the cowboys can lose to any except the commanders.

If the cowboys lose to the bills and the iggles lose to the Seahawks, I’m not sure where the tie breakers end up?

Still four games to go, and I think the iggles definitely still have the edge in terms of opponents. But hopefully the Boys can keep playing well. And you never know, the iggles could continue their free fall even against inferior opponents.
Honestly the Eagles are lucky they are not 7-6. Just saying.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fixed that for you. Yall continue to harp on Arizona when we were literally at the 10 yard line with a chance to win it against the Eagles on the road.
We continue to harp about AZ, because we threw the game away by not showing up ready to play. That should have been an easy win. We gave Philly a better game a few weeks ago than we did AZ.

The Natural

Reaction score
We continue to harp about AZ, because we threw the game away by not showing up ready to play. That should have been an easy win. We gave Philly a better game a few weeks ago than we did AZ.
They choked against Philly.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Honestly don’t care. Needed this win regardless. Dallas proved they are the 2nd best team in the NFC. Bring on the Eagles in Philly or at Dallas don’t care.

catiii

Reaction score
If we have to depend on somebody else doing something to get #1 then fughettaboutit. We blow games like the cardinals, we don't deserve to be there.