Ochoa's latest update on Dak/CeeDee contracts

LittleD

Reaction score
CeeDee is already costing himself millions and if he doesn't show up, he will be costing himself game checks. It will do him no good. He is under contract for this whole season and will be franchised tagged for another year and maybe two. Jerry has leverage over CeeDee that he doesn't over Dak. Dak is as good as gone next March.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
CeeDee is already costing himself millions and if he doesn't show up, he will be costing himself game checks. It will do him no good. He is under contract for this whole season and will be franchised tagged for another year and maybe two. Jerry has leverage over CeeDee that he doesn't over Dak. Dak is as good as gone next March.
CeeDee will not miss a game.......he will show up and play on his current deal. Now if it's not done by next season and they try to franchise him.......different ball game. If that happens, I guess he will ask for a trade or sit out the season.

Jenky

Reaction score
lol leverage. CeeDee can sit out and play when he only needs to. The team using the franchise tag has ramifications against the cap space. Sure, if you are willing to lose, you can do this. We’ve all seen this narrative play out before lol

Shame on the front office

rambo2

Reaction score
CeeDee will not miss a game.......he will show up and play on his current deal. Now if it's not done by next season and they try to franchise him.......different ball game. If that happens, I guess he will ask for a trade or sit out the season.
Lamb will sign a deal for 32.5 or 33 per year. I don't see how he could turn that down.