OchoCinco apologizes to Dak Prescott

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My bad on the 3rd game, I misunderstood that as talking about the 3 seasons in a row, not the 2008 game.

As for Dak, the game in 2017 against the Seahawks was an elimination game, it just wasn't in the final week of the season. The game in 2019 against the Eagles was for all intents and purposes a divisional game as well.
The Seahawks game in 2017 wasn’t an “elimination game.” A true elimination game is where both teams are in a do or die situation in the final week of the season. It’s just like a playoff game. Having to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt with games left on the schedule doesn’t count as an elimination game.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The defense “gave up”….ok? That means they suck. No championship team defense gives up what are you saying lol?

I never said the Cowboys defense was a champion defense. I said Dak Prescott sucks at QB. What are you saying? Our defense is good enough to win a SB with a good QB though.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Prescott, McCarthy and the coaching staff are all being setup for failure. Scapegoated for what can be a horrible 2024 season.
Either that or they are fed up mortgaging the future to surround Dak with elite talent and have him go 3 and out for 3 quarters of playoff football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I never said the Cowboys defense was a champion defense. I said Dak Prescott sucks at QB. What are you saying? Our defense is good enough to win a SB with a good QB though.
So the defense isn’t a championship defense but it’s good enough to win a SB….are you even reading what you type?

Big D

Reaction score
That's the dumbest thing I've read in weeks. Do you even watch our games? Our defense played lights out the last 2 playoffs before this year. Guess what happened all 3 years in those losses though? Dak played like an amateur and crapped the bed.
:lmao: