OchoCinco apologizes to Dak Prescott

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We beat an 8-9 playoff team and you're considering it a major victory?
LOL.................Oh, how the bar has lowered since we've been in the Dak universe????
It was a PLAYOFF game on the road against Tom Brady who was 7-0 against the Cowboys and you’re blowing it off as no big deal because they were 8-9? Lol Records don’t mean crap in the playoffs. We got blown out at home by a 9 win team in January. Any playoff win is a rare and special feat for the Cowboys who’ve only won 4 playoff games the last 27 years. That playoff win against the Bucs was the Cowboys first road playoff win since their last SB win.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a PLAYOFF game on the road against Tom Brady who was 7-0 against the Cowboys and you’re blowing it off as no big deal because they were 8-9? Lol Records don’t mean crap in the playoffs. We got blown out at home by a 9 win team in January. Any playoff win is a rare and special feat for the Cowboys who’ve only won 4 playoff games the last 27 years. That playoff win against the Bucs for the Cowboys first road playoff win since their last SB win.
Hey man if you're content and Happy with 2 wildcard wins in 8 years and 3 abysmal showings against the Niners and GB smile away man.
Whatever....................HF

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hey man if you're content and Happy with 2 wildcard wins in 8 years and 3 abysmal showings against the Niners and GB smile away man.
Whatever....................HF
Where did I say I was content? I savor every playoff win because it doesn’t happen very often. Any playoff win for the Cowboys is a huge accomplishment. The organization has been an awful postseason team dating back to the Romo years.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not blind to what’s going on when I watch the games like those of you who blame Dak everything. Our defense played well enough to win against SF in 2021 but no way did it play lights out. In our playoff win against Tampa the defense was good but far from lights out. Brady still put up 351 yards and 2 TDs. We only sacked Brady twice. The story of that game was Dak’s great performance but you would rather ignore that.
Bucs? The old, retired, unretired lost his marriage QB and 8-9 LOSER team?

You are bragging about that? Dude.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I say I was content? I savor every playoff win because it doesn’t happen very often. Any playoff win for the Cowboys is a huge accomplishment. The organization has been an awful postseason team dating back to the Romo years.
But not before romo?

Gator88

Reaction score
Romo wouldn’t have won any of those games because he had more playoff turnovers than Dak.
I am very curious how you could possibly think this when Romo had a total of 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles lost in 6 playoff games while Dak has 7 picks in 7 playoff games.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am very curious how you could possibly think this when Romo had a total of 2 interceptions and 2 fumbles lost in 6 playoff games while Dak has 7 picks in 7 playoff games.
I’m including the three season finale elimination games that were like playoff games. The Romo crowd hates it when I do it because he had 5 INTs and 3 lost fumbles. Romo had 8 fumbles in 6 playoff games but we only lost 2. Let’s not forget the bobbled snap that helped cost us the Seattle playoff game.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think people watched our defense that game and saw how our defense was as bad as Dak was. How do you come back in a game when you can’t get a stop?
Our defense gave up because here are Daks numbers the first 38 minutes of an NFL wild card game:

7/13 60 yards 2 interceptions (1 pick 6 ; 1 inside our own 15) 1 sack

Nobody in the entire world thought we were coming back down 0-27 with that garbage at QB. Including our defense.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak does not deserve an apology, Dak actually holds all the cards.

If he wants out all he has to do is talk to Jerry and say he will waive his ntc for the right situation, that's it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Our defense gave up because here are Daks numbers the first 38 minutes of an NFL wild card game:

7/13 60 yards 2 interceptions (1 pick 6 ; 1 inside our own 15) 1 sack

Nobody in the entire world thought we were coming back down 0-27 with that garbage at QB. Including our defense.
The defense “gave up”….ok? That means they suck. No championship team defense gives up what are you saying lol?

Gator88

Reaction score
I’m including the three season finale elimination games that were like playoff games. The Romo crowd hates it when I do it because he had 5 INTs and 3 lost fumbles. Romo had 8 fumbles in 6 playoff games but we only lost 2. Let’s not forget the bobbled snap that helped cost us the Seattle playoff game.
So you are biased, got it.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I also want to apologize to Dak. I'm sorry that there were a couple moments last year where I almost had hope you had turned a corner. I'm sorry I had my hopes up for the GB game just to see you do what you have done every year in the playoffs. I'm sorry you're still here.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak is about to see what it is like to play QB when you don't have others carrying you. I think it will get ugly.

Our FO is bad.. but if they have finally woken up to the fact that Dak is a fraud then it is a major win for the offseason. Dak is pure trash.. sick of saying it but he is legit trash. There is no way anyone who actually WATCHES games (rather than just play fantasy football) believes he is anything other than trash. Had a great Oline, dominant Oline most of his career.. had prime Zeke, Pollard and a couple of nice change up runners.. had great WRs - CD, Cooper and others.. had solid to great TEs.. there is absolutely nothing more they could have done to help a QB be successful.

And it was all that support, all that strength that has given Dak his W/L record.. I've said many times.. we could have stuck anyone at QB over the last 8 years and got as similar record.. heck Cooper friggen Rush was able to win with this offence.. Rush isn't even NFL standard back up QB!!

Dak has consistently and repeatedly crapped the bed. There is also a reason why our run game often sucks in playoffs with Dak at QB.. he audibles out of run plays, defences load up on the run because they want Dak throwing.. and often Dak had put us in a such a woeful position (27-0 anyone??) that we were forced to go all out on pass game.

Dak should personally apologise to every players career he ruined.. and every single cowboys fan. Dude is the biggest fraud that ever put on the Star and I stand by that. Cost us at least 2 Superbowl appearances.. and maybe more. If it takes a crap losing season to finally get him out of here.. then do it. Need to find our next QB.

Gator88

Reaction score
Not biased in the least but those games had our season riding on them. The playoffs was on the line for both teams.
You aren't including the games where Dak was in the same situation, but you are including a game where Kyle Orton was the QB...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You aren't including the games where Dak was in the same situation, but you are including a game where Kyle Orton was the QB...
Dak has never been in the same situation. We’ve never been in a season finale elimination game with him. We had 4 season finale elimination games during Romo’s tenure. He played in three of them against Philly in 08, the Giants in 2011 and Washington in 2012, losing all three. Kyle Orton played in one losing to Philly in 2013.

Gator88

Reaction score
Dak has never been in the same situation. We’ve never been in a season finale elimination game with him. We had 4 season finale elimination games during Romo’s tenure. He played in three of them against Philly in 08, the Giants in 2011 and Washington in 2012, losing all three. Kyle Orton played in one losing to Philly in 2013.
My bad on the 3rd game, I misunderstood that as talking about the 3 seasons in a row, not the 2008 game.

As for Dak, the game in 2017 against the Seahawks was an elimination game, it just wasn't in the final week of the season. The game in 2019 against the Eagles was for all intents and purposes a divisional game as well.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak is ruined. No matter how good he once was, it's all mental now. Pressure's too big for him in Dallas. He needs to start over someplace else. On to the next QB. Too bad we can't change GMs like we can qbs.