Octuple (8) Plat guarantee win over Rams

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know the Rams are coming off a short week, but I think they beat us in LA

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Do to overwhelming desire for a PLAT ( 1 guy ...+ me=2 )....fellow zoners of Greatest team of all time

its time to roll out the OCTUPLE PLAT gurantee win over the "lambs" oh i mean rams....do not care

what any Vegas line says.....this is a guarantee outright win....none of that point spread stuff....

Dont care if its Cooper Clutch ( even though in reality he did throw 2 picks called back ) or our

Beloved "DaK"....our offense will be improved and our defense chumping at the bit to settle score

when Ramsey "totally flopped" against Gallup and got OPI first game of 2019.....there will be more

Cowboy fans at their stadium anyway so in reality its a semi-home game.....besides you all know i m

incurable "HOMER" ane would NEVER bet against cowboys....so gents lets have fund Spank the bookie

and go into Philly 4-1????

OCTO PLAT?! :omg:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do to overwhelming desire for a PLAT ( 1 guy ...+ me=2 )....fellow zoners of Greatest team of all time

its time to roll out the OCTUPLE PLAT gurantee win over the "lambs" oh i mean rams....do not care

what any Vegas line says.....this is a guarantee outright win....none of that point spread stuff....

Dont care if its Cooper Clutch ( even though in reality he did throw 2 picks called back ) or our

Beloved "DaK"....our offense will be improved and our defense chumping at the bit to settle score

when Ramsey "totally flopped" against Gallup and got OPI first game of 2019.....there will be more

Cowboy fans at their stadium anyway so in reality its a semi-home game.....besides you all know i m

incurable "HOMER" ane would NEVER bet against cowboys....so gents lets have fund Spank the bookie

The Rams shouldn't even bother showing up Sunday. An OCTUPLE PLAT?!?! That is an insurmountable obstacle.

Cowboys by 100.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to understand the code. He tells you at the end he's only supporting his team.

Fake plat. Whose ever even heard of octuple?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Due to your disastrous past platinum predictions, if you are incorrect with yet another one, I will have no choice but to bench you for 24 hours time.