Octuple (8) Plat guarantee win over Rams

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Do to overwhelming desire for a PLAT ( 1 guy ...+ me=2 )....fellow zoners of Greatest team of all time

its time to roll out the OCTUPLE PLAT gurantee win over the "lambs" oh i mean rams....do not care

what any Vegas line says.....this is a guarantee outright win....none of that point spread stuff....

Dont care if its Cooper Clutch ( even though in reality he did throw 2 picks called back ) or our

Beloved "DaK"....our offense will be improved and our defense chumping at the bit to settle score

when Ramsey "totally flopped" against Gallup and got OPI first game of 2019.....there will be more

Cowboy fans at their stadium anyway so in reality its a semi-home game.....besides you all know i m

incurable "HOMER" ane would NEVER bet against cowboys....so gents lets have fund Spank the bookie

and go into Philly 4-1????
I would bet the game but I’m broke from all the money that I lost week #1 from your “guarantee”. These things have run their course. Time to come up with another gig.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Do to overwhelming desire for a PLAT ( 1 guy ...+ me=2 )....fellow zoners of Greatest team of all time

its time to roll out the OCTUPLE PLAT gurantee win over the "lambs" oh i mean rams....do not care

what any Vegas line says.....this is a guarantee outright win....none of that point spread stuff....

Dont care if its Cooper Clutch ( even though in reality he did throw 2 picks called back ) or our

Beloved "DaK"....our offense will be improved and our defense chumping at the bit to settle score

when Ramsey "totally flopped" against Gallup and got OPI first game of 2019.....there will be more

Cowboy fans at their stadium anyway so in reality its a semi-home game.....besides you all know i m

incurable "HOMER" ane would NEVER bet against cowboys....so gents lets have fund Spank the bookie

and go into Philly 4-1????

I'm putting this month's mortgage payment on the Rams now:laugh:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well the last guarantees didn't work so well. Then he goes into hiding somewhere and we start winning. Now that he's back... well you guys complete the sentence. These plat guarantees are like a 12th man on the field for the opponent in every play.

:confused::facepalm:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well the last guarantees didn't work so well. Then he goes into hiding somewhere and we start winning. Now that he's back... well you guys complete the sentence. These plat guarantees are like a 12th man on the field for the opponent in every play.

:confused::facepalm:

It's bulletin board material for the other team.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Due to your disastrous past platinum predictions, if you are incorrect with yet another one, I will have no choice but to bench you for 24 hours time.

i would say dear Honey....because reminds me of my wife talking at me.....but we are up this year if you count the doubles and triples and stuff?.....one disastrous one in Tampa Bay......and i will admit

now that i look at it....when i got fired up and put an Octuple ( 8 ) i may have to administer self urinalysis....but i like our chances...also just heard from the Star that Dak was not prepared for Bucs game

that so called issue with New Nike shoe?......scar tissue on ankle......so i hope he rests and somehow someway we can continue to win with Cooper Clutch...a less than 100% Dak is not good for us

if you watch gamepass....game 1 against Bucs...yes Dak was being assaulted by defense but even when he did have time he does not look like ol Dak.....i want a healthy Dak.....let him rest some weeks

we just go to somehow someway win 10 games this year....have relative health...and then hit playoffs with healthy Dak and Doomsday #4 defense and i will have to lay a hec-a-tuple PLAT ( 10 )

on any sorry teams we face....PS dear Sarge....dont ban Ol GORICO

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is it bad that I look forward to this thread every week now?
Yeah it's pure gold. I couldn't imagine pounding a few cold ones while watching a cowboys game with gorico (the commentary would probably be better than the game)
..PS dear Sarge....dont ban Ol GORICO
He's only doing a 24 hour ban because he likes you

If he didn't like you or it was a moderator for another sports team then you'd probably get shipped to a soviet era Gulag for jinxing the team

CWR

Reaction score
Yall better not trip.

My man is 3-1 this year.

lopey

Reaction score
Rams are decimated on o line. No running game. That means are d will attack Stafford. Look for 4 sacks. And lots of pressure. Our Offense just needs to play like they have. Dallas win

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
giphy.gif

DANG VAQUERO---dude is perma-platted

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would bet the game but I’m broke from all the money that I lost week #1 from your “guarantee”. These things have run their course. Time to come up with another gig.

week 1 was a disaster....but they were not upfront either...if you watch even when Dak had time he was not the ol Dak.....he was still struggling with scar tissue on ankle....so he needs his time to rest

come on Cooper Clutch?????

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Less than 48 hours away from testing the Octo Plat. :popcorn: