Twitter: Odds for Dak's 2021 week one team

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We only say it because Ball placement, a basic QB requirement is devoid iin Dak.

So it gives us hope to see a QB on the Cowboys that can actually possess' said skill
Yeah.....pretty spiral like Brandon Weeden. Got it. Makes you wonder since he's so great and his spirals are so pretty why didn't the Bengals just keep him? Hmmmm...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure when you are the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys, and your brother talks so negatively, because he wants a new car... Put the final nail in his coffin in Dallas.
Rejecting the last offer was idiotic, and he has shown greed is top priority. Because no matter what his agent does, Dak has to agree to it.

Whatever that crap was running around about how he was going to accept the offer but was too late, is a load of crap too. You are never late, when that type of money
is on the table.

I think he bet on himself, and lost... But, $31mil for playing a game, is nothing to sneeze at.

He was a 4th round pick, that basically started all his life by injuries to others.

His draft profile was spot on, and he was still taken by the biggest franchise in sports.

He should be glad he has what he has. But, for some reason it just isn't enough.

He believes he is better than he is... Which is fine, but reality sucks, we have all faced reality.

He is screwing himself out of millions after football as well.

agrKNTk.png

His brother needs a car? Wth? And Dak hasn't screwed himself out of anything. And why do you even care if he did? Quit pretending like you actually care bout him making money lol.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yeah.....pretty spiral like Brandon Weeden. Got it. Makes you wonder since he's so great and his spirals are so pretty why didn't the Bengals just keep him? Hmmmm...
Because they had the number 1 pick and chose who they believe is the Best QB prospect.

What's so hard to understand?

I think your high opinion of Dak is what is causing is much confussion.

Dak was so Garbage that people think he deserves top QB money yet he cant accurately place the ball consistantly.

So now we have a QB with basic QB skillz. By pointing this out we are not saying Andy is a Hall of Famer. We are saying that he looks good which makes Dak look more like the garbage he is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because they had the number 1 pick and chose who they believe is the Best QB prospect.

What's so hard to understand?

I think your high opinion of Dak is what is causing is much confussion.

Dak was so Garbage that people think he deserves top QB money yet he cant accurately place the ball consistantly.

So now we have a QB with basic QB skillz. By pointing this out we are not saying Andy is a Hall of Famer. We are saying that he looks good which makes Dak look more like the garbage he is.
No they took a quarterback because they didn't have one lol. They knew they couldn't build a team around Dalton., What's so hard to understand?

And I haven't stated my opinion on Dak. Your GM/Owner is the one who decided to franchise tag him. They decided to offer him a long term deal. Take it up with them and McClay. They clearly are worse then you at talent evaluation.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Transition tag. Pays him the average of the top 10 QBs/20% increase in salary. Get rights to match a deal. If they don't match they get zero compensation now or comp pick in 2022.

Basically, just franchise tag him is the only option
Thanks brotha

NotForLong

Reaction score
No they took a quarterback because they didn't have one lol. They knew they couldn't build a team around Dalton., What's so hard to understand?

And I haven't stated my opinion on Dak. Your GM/Owner is the one who decided to franchise tag him. They decided to offer him a long term deal. Take it up with them and McClay. They clearly are worse then you at talent evaluation.
He's been in the league since 2011, build a team? No, at this point he is a Veteran QB that can help a team ready to win now

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Damn...that's quite a list. Certainly more teams than some fans/media would have you believe.

So I will do some home work for you.
Colts - Rivers
Bears - Trubisky
Vikings - Cousins
Jags - Minshew
Chargers - Tyrod Taylor- Herbert drafted
Saints - Brees
Raiders - Carr, Marioata
Steelers - Roth
Skins - Haskins
Panthers - Bridgewater
Patriots - Cam, Stidaham
Lions - Stafford
Titans - Tannehill
Dolphins - Tua
Bills - Josh Allen
Bengals - Joe Burrow
Jets - Darnold

I can see click bait all over this as usual.
I stopped the list there,,
Bengals just drafted Burrow
Chargers drafted Herbert
Dolphins drafted Tua
Im not saying that starting caliber QBs like Dak are not in demand every season, but this list is click bait trash.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

WHAT....are you talking about...... Oh my someone is deep in the sauce

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
What do you care? That post wasn't even directed towards you mind your business child. Stay out of grown folks business. Y'all stay wanting to play Captain Save-A on here.

You will be alright,,,,, hang in there

GenoT

Reaction score
I could see Dak possibly going to the Chargers.

Their first season (2020) without Philip Rivers could easily be a dud. They might then be willing to pull the $$ trigger on Dak.

Dak would enjoy a monied SoCal lifestyle and the brand-growth/endorsement opportunities in the L.A. area are tough to beat.