Twitter: Odds for Dak's 2021 week one team

Fmart322

Reaction score
Damn...that's quite a list. Certainly more teams than some fans/media would have you believe.

I'm surprised Minnesota is so high on this list.

Dak has some fantastic moments but he also has some boneheaded ones too.
He deserves money for the 10th to 18th best QB in the NFL.
Of course, we're judging him on a Jason Garrett team. It's to bad he wasn't on a team with a better HC.

Brax

Reaction score
I'm surprised Minnesota is so high on this list.

Dak has some fantastic moments but he also has some boneheaded ones too.
He deserves money for the 10th to 18th best QB in the NFL.
Of course, we're judging him on a Jason Garrett team. It's to bad he wasn't on a team with a better HC.
I think Dak will sign soon after next season in Dallas for 5 years regardless of how it goes this year. I think Jerry really likes Dak and that's all that really matters. Jerry is not going to start from scratch with a new QB at his age and that is why I am really shocked the deal didn't get done this year.

Flamma

Reaction score
Damn...that's quite a list. Certainly more teams than some fans/media would have you believe.

I'm only thinking the Colts, Jags or Bears. Other teams too if their aging vet leaves. They have Minnesota high on that list and it's not even a possibility. They can't dump Cousins in 2021 because he's a 40 million dollar dead cap. If he plays in 2021 his 2022 season is guaranteed. So Dak has as much chance to go to the Vikings as he does the Chiefs.