Off-season. Dak for Rodgers or Wilson?

Adiba1977

Reaction score
If both those players say they want out would either of those teams be willing/dumb enough to take dak? Hypothetically asking for a friend.

Aulac

Reaction score
Haha Dak in Green Bay. Green Bay is nothing without Rodgers. No way Adams stay to play with Dak. But Dak has a no trade clause (as everyone on here reminded me) so he won't be stuck in the frozen wasteland. Because Jerry had to give him a no-trade clause.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah….no. We’d need to trade probably 40 first round picks to not only get rid of Dak and his contract, but to pick up Rodgers as well. We are (unfortunately) stuck with Dak. All we can do is hope he plays better which is looking unlikely since his slump has lasted well over a month.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Dak is our QB. He struggling as has every great QB. He’ll get it together soon.
well-waiting.gif

Aulac

Reaction score
Yeah….no. We’d need to trade probably 40 first round picks to not only get rid of Dak and his contract, but to pick up Rodgers as well. We are (unfortunately) stuck with Dak. All we can do is hope he plays better which is looking unlikely since his slump has lasted well over a month.

Detroit would though, but only because they don't know any better.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So wait, Dak isn't good enough for the Cowboys, so the Packers or Seahawks would trade for him in a heartbeat?

Even suggesting this means you think Dak is good. Stop and think about it.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I had Rodgers going to the Broncos but now I think that is where Wilson ends up. Maybe Rodgers ends up with the Saints or Panthers. Either one would immediately be a contender.