Offense discussion

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Put him in a more advanced offense and see how he does. Dak isn't a Brady or Montana and will never be one. Put Cooper Rush out there and you will get the same results.
How he would do, spectacular Cooper Rush. You lost any integrity that you might’ve had left with that statement.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So “dude”, the logical implication of your argument is that they were playing in the same offense, whether you said it explicitly or not. Which is why I actually brought the numbers about running more and targeting the backs way more in the passing game with Rush to prove they went conservative and it was not the same offense.

So it’s you that needs to “calm down”, because you apparently are sick and tired of people claiming that Dak is a dumb QB and needs a dumbed down offense
Dak had better production. He was among the league leaders. Rush wasn’t. If you say they ran more I’d say all teams do that because their backups aren’t as good. And I like more offense production vs less unless a coach can make an old school offense work and we win. Sure I’d take that too, but that’s not the case. The case was the D played extremely well and we won despite having less offense.

Is your position that Rush is a better QB than Dak?