Offense: Intelligence & Scheme Changes

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering your level of hate for Garrett, that conversation must have been something like this...

Garrett:
"I'm the man. I'm Smarter than you (Princeton), I must know more football because I'm the Cowboys HC and you're a HS coach. I met another one of you HS coaches or he might have been a janitor, they're the same to me. How much do you guys make? About 75K? That's my wife's monthly clothes budget...not that we really have a budget.

Jerry said we could provide free beer for you HS guys but my wife (Brill) reminded me that the lower class tends to riot when given alcohol."
Actually, I was making 110 when I retired. A couple of grand more than a janitor. And!!! I would not have let that arrogant prick all to me like that. I would have kicked his *** just like I would anyone else not behind a keyboard.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, I was making 110 when I retired. A couple of grand more than a janitor. And!!! I would not have let that arrogant prick all to me like that. I would have kicked his *** just like I would anyone else not behind a keyboard.
Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm just making a guess at what he did that you consider being an arrogant prick to the point of posting about your hatred for him hundreds of times.

Mat McBriar was once rude to me when I was staying at the same hotel as the team during training camp. Josh Brent laughed about it. That season McBriar developed drop foot, went to IR and was gone after the season. A year later Brent killed his best friend while driving drunk. I saw it as Karma.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm just making a guess at what he did that you consider being an arrogant prick to the point of posting about your hatred for him hundreds of times.

Mat McBriar was once rude to me when I was staying at the same hotel as the team during training camp. Josh Brent laughed about it. That season McBriar developed drop foot, went to IR and was gone after the season. A year later Brent killed his best friend while driving drunk. I saw it as Karma.
Karma is a nasty b****

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't wish bad on Garrett. As a matter of fact, I hope he wins several SBs. I just know that I dont like him and I don't have to justify it to anyone.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I don't wish bad on Garrett. As a matter of fact, I hope he wins several SBs. I just know that I dont like him and I don't have to justify it to anyone.
How can you hate somebody you dont even know. Ignorance is bliss.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you post about it 1000 times, then take it like a man when somebody inquires into details.

Here's a childish reply to a childish reply: I don't have to justify questioning you about.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you post about it 1000 times, then take it like a man when somebody inquires into details.

Here's a childish reply to a childish reply: I don't have to justify questioning you about.
Ive stated why several times. Appareantly you didn't see those post.
Why all defensive? You come on here and spew all kinds of crap, like most of us do. Don't like it, put me on ignore and move on. Didn't mean any offense, ma'am.

CCBoy

Reaction score
X, a darn good break down of personnel and a touch on direction.

Me, I'm looking for a completely dominant Red Zone offense to appear...and for opponents to dread for the Cowboys to get just there.

Then I'm whistling for the NFC Championship Game to come along...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ive stated why several times. Appareantly you didn't see those post.
Why all defensive? You come on here and spew all kinds of crap, like most of us do. Don't like it, put me on ignore and move on. Didn't mean any offense, ma'am.

X usually isn't high brow...give him some room, maybe. He continually comes out with well figured observations and a lot of points for a discussion.

Sometimes a discussion has to be given a little chance and room to grow, maybe? I'm not keeping scores here...just trying to mediate between two real fans.:starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Absolutely love our depth on O-Line ---- I know there are only so many snaps to go around i was just a little shocked Olawale didn't get more opportunities last year. Hope they don't forget Pollard if he is the real deal !!! WR group has solid route runners and speed whats not to like ! Honestly i am really liking the way this team is coming together --- Just hope we don't have any serious injuries in camp and pre-season !

Between you and me and that fence post...I'm looking for them to regain being feared when they run at a team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
TLDR.

Stop myself as soon as he called Dez and T.will dumb. I've called people dumb before but only after I'd directly rubbed elbows with them.

So I wouldn't call Dez or T.Will dumb because I don't know them. I also wouldn't say the guys we have now are smarter.

Then again maybe X.WALKER administered an IQ test to these guys personally. But I haven't. Just saying.

C'mon, journalism has a little leeway....huh?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Garrett is a horrible coach. What is there to like if your a devoted Cowboys fan?