Offensive Line Shuffle?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Magically you know that and you're not even Guyton, hell neither am I
I've heard the coach's observation of Guyton and his own words about moving R to L. So, what I know is not totally magical but I do believe it.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
If I were looking to trade anyone, it's Martin. All Pro last year, if we could get good value from him I'm taking it and plugging in Bass.

Love the guy but as he showed us last year with the hold out, it's just business.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wait….his 2025 is fully guaranteed?

Come on. Why? I mean, nevermind then.

They weren’t even at risk of losing him, got no discount, yet guaranteed him that much and now make Lamb and Parsons wait?

This is just keeps getting more absurd.
It was fully guaranteed in March of this year.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Guyton is not the starting LT to open up the season. It's going to be Tyler Smith.
TYLER cant be ruled out, butwhy woukd you affect 2 positions as he is graded the best OL under 25 by PFF.

Lets play GUYTON in TC as LT and see if Micah can school him enough he will be ok for the season . Stop gap veteren otherwise . Let Tyler and Cooper with Zack and Steele improve run game , that will releive a lot of pressure on dak.

Flamma

Reaction score
TYLER cant be ruled out, butwhy woukd you affect 2 positions as he is graded the best OL under 25 by PFF.

Lets play GUYTON in TC as LT and see if Micah can school him enough he will be ok for the season . Stop gap veteren otherwise . Let Tyler and Cooper with Zack and Steele improve run game , that will releive a lot of pressure on dak.
Agreed 100%. That's best case scenario and what everybody wants to happen. But is that realistic? We have to be prepared for that not to happen. They'll find out in camp. Or in week 1.