***Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread***

hermitkid

Reaction score
Watched Michigan State all year, like the pick. Thomas is a gamer with good speed and great hands. Not sure I would have picked him over Limas Sweed or Kelly, but oh well.

Two more 2nd rounders left for Washington.

hermitkid

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;2054417 said:
Disappointed to see Jordy Nelson gone. I felt he was quite underrated.

I don't know, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Thought he was overrated in very much the same way that Matt Jones exploded onto the draft scene not too long ago.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
So what positions might we be targeting at 61? I know we like WR but if the value is all gone there what about safety or maybe offensive line? There seem to be some DE's falling as well.

Is it possible that we could pick up Limas Sweed at 61? That would nearly blow my mind. Frankly, I'm pretty pleased with what we've done already. If a quality WR is there at 61 and we can fill in the o-lines and d-lines the rest of the way I'd be thrilled.

Taz

Reaction score
links18;2054276 said:
Man, we really need a WR. We CANNOT rely on TO staying healthy all year and we CANNOT rely on Glenn. :banghead:
cough 2nd rounder four roy cough

:starspin

NickZepp

Reaction score
windward;2054795 said:
Manningham or Doucet?

Didn't think about Manningham. It's close between those 2. Manningham makes plays but Doucet plays against better teams and is probably more athletic.

Woods

Reaction score
I think it could be either M Bennett at TE, or Doucet or Caldwell at WR.

The one WR I like is E Bennett. He was super productive in college, though I don't know if the Cowboys have shown any interest in him unlike Doucet, for example.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Here are a couple of possibilities...

DaJuan Morgan, S, NC State or Lavelle Hawkins, WR, Cal.

I've never seen so many WR's go in one round in my life.