FEATURED Official 2018 Dallas Cowboys Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
I actually don't love it. Hoped they opened at home. I will be going to the game in Indy I think, unless something weird happens; so that's good. But I don't love what they did with the schedule this year. Wanted us to have a Saturday December game too.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Naturally my good& footballish natured COWBOYS FORUM fellow!
Yet yer' eagle ISSUED jock strap is clearly visible EVERY TIME THE "S" TROOP BOWS IN RENDERED HOMAGE,,,,it's obviously apparent, bro!:rolleyes:
Reposted,as per request!

rkell87

Reaction score
DALLAS COWBOYS (all times EST)

Sept. 9 at Carolina Panthers, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Loss
Sept. 16 vs. New York Giants, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Win
Sept. 23 at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Loss
Sept. 30 vs. Detroit Lions, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Win
Oct. 7 at Houston Texans, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Loss
Oct. 14 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
Loss
Oct. 21 at Washington Commanders, 4:25 p.m. (CBS)
Win
Oct. 28 -- BYE
Nov. 5 vs. Tennessee Titans, 8:15 p.m. (CBS)
Loss
Nov. 11 at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 p.m. (NBC)
Loss
Nov. 18 at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Loss
Nov. 22 vs. Washington Commanders (Thanksgiving), 4:30 p.m. (FOX)
Win
Nov. 29 vs. New Orleans Saints, 8:20 p.m. (FOX/NFLN)
Win
Dec. 9 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)
Loss
Dec. 16 at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Win
Dec. 23 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.M. (FOX)
Win
Dec. 30 at New York Giants, 1 p.m. (FOX)
Win

Record 8-8

rkell87

Reaction score
In case it hasn't been mentioned we play the eagles coming off their Bye on SNF and the titans coming off their Bye on MNF.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I moved to charlotte last year....will be going to opening day for the first time this year!!! Can't wait
Rep to the fullest! Paint the face...bring signs...just get down with it! :starspin:
In case it hasn't been mentioned we play the eagles coming off their Bye on SNF and the titans coming off their Bye on MNF.

Good, then they shouldn't have any excuses when Dallas stomps a mudhole in em.
:hammer:

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
So how screwed are we gonna feel when we have to play the Falcons on Sunday night away only to play the Commanders on Thursday afternoon?

Because you know that game will be flexed into a later time slot.....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It isn't really a tough schedule only two teams that were in the playoffs and then Philly who won the Super Bowl where we get them every year the AFC South is the weakest division in the AFC so that's good the NFC South is fairly tough but really most of the teams on there Dallas should be able to be beat I did forget ATL a playoff team.

Sydla

Reaction score
Naturally my good& footballish natured COWBOYS FORUM fellow!
Yet yer' eagle ISSUED jock strap is clearly visible EVERY TIME THE "S" TROOP BOWS IN RENDERED HOMAGE,,,,it's obviously apparent, bro!:rolleyes:

LOL.

There is nothing dumber than this. Except when you go and quote yourself like 7 posts later.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm seeing a 9-5 season, possibly a 10-6 at best and that's about it. (Will still be hoping for more, though.) :flagwave:

CPanther95

Reaction score
It isn't really a tough schedule only two teams that were in the playoffs and then Philly who won the Super Bowl where we get them every year the AFC South is the weakest division in the AFC so that's good the NFC South is fairly tough but really most of the teams on there Dallas should be able to be beat I did forget ATL a playoff team.

You have 7 games against playoff teams.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Not bad at all. Got my wish other than starting and finishing on the road but pretty nice. Let’s hope this team can finally take advantage of the home field. If they can could be a great finish to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.