OFFICIAL-Bobby Carpenter #1 thread...

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
:rolleyes: sigh

I have said a hundred times ..... there needs to be an age limit on the forum.
ACTUALY IM 34 YRS OLD WITH A MEAN RIGHT HOOK GRANDPA :wink2:... UNLIKE ALOT OF FORUM GOERS IVE ACTUALLY PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND STILL WORK OUT CONSISTENTLY . NOT TO MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE FOOTBALL . SO PLEASE SPARE ME YOUR LIL BOY TALK BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME OLD MAN .

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
ACTUALY IM 34 YRS OLD WITH A MEAN RIGHT HOOK GRANDPA :wink2:... UNLIKE ALOT OF FORUM GOERS IVE ACTUALLY PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND STILL WORK OUT CONSISTENTLY . NOT TO MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE FOOTBALL . SO PLEASE SPARE ME YOUR LIL BOY TALK BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME OLD MAN .

I have a really big gun and sit on the couch and clean it not to mention how much i like to shoot it, and had 6 sacks in one game in high school.....

Next.....

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
jackrussell said:
I have a really big gun and sit on the couch and clean it not to mention how much i like to shoot it, and had 6 sacks in one game in high school.....

Next.....
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I HAVE THE HEART TO SHOOT YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD BE SMACKED AND OUT OF A NICE FRESHLY CLEANED GUN ...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I'm old, cranky and like to ban people.

Take note. ;)

Please cease and desist.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:

My address is 621 west seale Nacogdoches Texas ..... come on internet tough guy. :laugh2:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I HAVE THE HEART TO SHOOT YOU ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD BE SMACKED AND OUT OF A NICE FRESHLY CLEANED GUN ...

WARNING....INTERNET TOUGH GUY.....YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED!!!!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I didn't read through all 10 pages, so this may have been posted and discussed, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Carpenter was a very frustrating linebacker to evaluate, because he no doubt has the size, strength, playing speed and athleticism to be a productive all-around linebacker, but he is not one now, and he is unlikely to ever become one. While he tests out like a warrior, his lack of instincts hinder his ability to play up to his off-field workouts -- he is often a beat late moving at the snap and lacks the explosiveness to catch up once he loses a step. Overall, Carpenter is going to test out big time and will be drafted higher than rated because of it, but he will struggle to become the big-play impact linebacker that is expected of such high draft picks. He will develop into a good starting linebacker, who like many current NFL starters, makes a lot of tackles chasing down plays in pursuit, but does not make big plays to impact games. Carpenter broke an ankle against Michigan, so the ankle will need to pass tests before he is completely cleared.

Carpenter does not play up to his natural athletic ability -- no doubt, he does not play up to his 40 time. He lacks good instincts, which causes him to be a beat late moving at the snap and reacting to the play once it gets started, and he lacks the explosive burst to make up the ground and catch up. He struggles to stay with tight ends and running backs in man-to-man coverage; he allows separation out of cuts and can't get back into good position.

OUCH !

kapolani

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
I DONT ATTACK , I REACT:wink2:

You are an idiot.

I used to hunt people for a living. In the desert, jungle, where ever.

Idiots like you piss me off.

Why the hell are we still letting this guy post???

Hooyah class 195!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I didn't read through all 10 pages, so this may have been posted and discussed, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Carpenter was a very frustrating linebacker to evaluate, because he no doubt has the size, strength, playing speed and athleticism to be a productive all-around linebacker, but he is not one now, and he is unlikely to ever become one. While he tests out like a warrior, his lack of instincts hinder his ability to play up to his off-field workouts -- he is often a beat late moving at the snap and lacks the explosiveness to catch up once he loses a step. Overall, Carpenter is going to test out big time and will be drafted higher than rated because of it, but he will struggle to become the big-play impact linebacker that is expected of such high draft picks. He will develop into a good starting linebacker, who like many current NFL starters, makes a lot of tackles chasing down plays in pursuit, but does not make big plays to impact games. Carpenter broke an ankle against Michigan, so the ankle will need to pass tests before he is completely cleared.

Carpenter does not play up to his natural athletic ability -- no doubt, he does not play up to his 40 time. He lacks good instincts, which causes him to be a beat late moving at the snap and reacting to the play once it gets started, and he lacks the explosive burst to make up the ground and catch up. He struggles to stay with tight ends and running backs in man-to-man coverage; he allows separation out of cuts and can't get back into good position.

OUCH !

Is this your writing, or was this taken from somewhere else.
This is way off base, and completely wrong. Did you watch this guy play...I did, He was right where he was supposed to be.

Don't believe I'm wasting my time responding, but waiting around for Dallas' 3rd pick, I need something to do.

After their pick, and reading this, I'm going out for a beer. You drive me to drink :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
sadams said:
concord give me your thoughts I have been defending Carp all morning....

Lightweight... I defended him for over 2 months.