Official Combine Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
One red flag on Warring though. That is two times he has failed to follow simple directions in the drill. First he didn't hold the bag right and now he lines up facing the wrong direction prompting the guy running the drill to say "are you serious?".

He's looking good though...I had him as a free agent signing before the combine....but he looks draftable IMO. ;)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa....was expecting him to look a little more physical. Looks like he's been working out w/ Caleb Wilson. :rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Isaac Nauta Georgia...Was expecting to see a better athlete. He's pretty stiff...And he looks completely disinterested in this.:huh:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I love these TEs. It absolutely sickens me that the Cowboys won't be interested in one this year because of a return of a relic.

Why do you say that? All indication points to Witten being a part-time/role player. We STILL need a starting TE. Jason Witten doesn't change that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I would never draft Dawson Knox because of his ridiculous hair.

:laugh:

I have us taking him in the 5th round of my pre combine mock. The guy does one thing well we desperately need...He can inline block for a TE.

:grin:Trust me...Kellen is looking for that guy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why do you say that? All indication points to Witten being a part-time/role player. We STILL need a starting TE. Jason Witten doesn't change that.

I'll just say this...Kellen uses a lot of TEs. One guy won't cut it. We will be a TE by committee team. I won't be shocked if we carry 5 ...w/ one guy being a hybrid FB/TE.

Or we may just carry 4 w/ a true FB....like Alec Ingold FB Wisconsin

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
No reason to carry a FB these days. Olawale can and should walk.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say it...if Parris Campbell WR Ohio St was 2 inches taller...he would go in the first round.:rolleyes:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're kidding yourself if you think the Cowboys will be prioritizing TE after Witten's return and the head coach waxing poetic about the future of Blake Jarwin.

Zero chance. We will sit this class out. We like our guys. Well, our God and guys.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I didn't buy into Noah Fant TE Iowa going in the first....until today. Reminds me of Evan Engram. Seems like the league is moving more towards that type of guy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You're kidding yourself if you think the Cowboys will be prioritizing TE after Witten's return and the head coach waxing poetic about the future of Blake Jarwin.

Zero chance. We will sit this class out. We like our guys. Well, our God and guys.

I think we take somebody...but it won't be early. The days of Rico are numbered. :rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Anybody buying Kyler Murray going #1???? The rumor of Jacksonville and the Giants passing on a Rosen trade makes you think...probably not.

But then again...Rosen supposedly took down a bunch of Cards stuff on his instragram site. So you never know. But like they say....where there is smoke...there usually is some fire...somewhere.:rolleyes: