Official Combine Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I want to see one of these TEs flatten the guy holding the bag.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Caleb Wilson looks like he would be Mike Evans less successful brother.

He's 240 lbs and looks in horrible condition and still ran a 4.5.

If he committed himself to training he'd probably drop 10-15 lbs, be that much faster, stronger and could probably line up as a WR, though he doesn't seem to have that level of movement skills.

Alexander

Reaction score
Sternberger weaving around like a drunk sailor out there.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Caleb Wilson looks like he would be Mike Evans less successful brother.

He's 240 lbs and looks in horrible condition and still ran a 4.5.

If he committed himself to training he'd probably drop 10-15 lbs, be that much faster, stronger and could probably line up as a WR, though he doesn't seem to have that level of movement skills.

His lower body is very thin.

Alexander

Reaction score
I would never draft Dawson Knox because of his ridiculous hair.

Alexander

Reaction score
Usually the TE groups at the Combine have a couple of stiff bums you know will never make it. I really don't see any of that type in this group.

Avery

Reaction score
Warring has good hands. Ball just locks in.

Alexander

Reaction score
One red flag on Warring though. That is two times he has failed to follow simple directions in the drill. First he didn't hold the bag right and now he lines up facing the wrong direction prompting the guy running the drill to say "are you serious?".

tm1119

Reaction score
Usually the TE groups at the Combine have a couple of stiff bums you know will never make it. I really don't see any of that type in this group.

Idk I actually wasn’t as impressed as I expect...Kaden Smith, Wesco, Blanton, Gentry, Mack, Sweeney....no thanks to any of those guys on the roster

cnuball21

Reaction score
Glad to see my dude Oliver ran well, I think he’ll surprise some peope by how early he gets taken.

Also think good showing for Wilson thus far - thought he’d show up around 230 and run in the 4.7s, and he showed up at 240 and ran in the 4.5s. Needs to live at the gym but heck of a pass catcher.

Avery

Reaction score
One red flag on Warring though. That is two times he has failed to follow simple directions in the drill. First he didn't hold the bag right and now he lines up facing the wrong direction prompting the guy running the drill to say "are you serious?".

In fairness, Rico would have rushed the QB in this drill.