RELEASED Official Cowboy Cuts Discussion Thread

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I sometimes regret not having Rockport on ignore.

I feel ashamed not being a standup guy ready to deal with an ignorant dip****.

Then, I feel better that I have one less pathetic irritant in my day.

I get paid to deal with incredibly stupid people every day. I don't need it infringing on my private time.
Well in your defense Alexander, there are dip shots and then there are the Rockports.

Totally different level of narcissist.........

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The one that asked you to keep it a secret..............

Stop derailing threads.

I simply stated my opinion which is what JMO means......Just My Opinion.

Do I need to type slower?
Not surprised you’re not man enough to deal with the hand you’ve dealt. Now get back in bed with Alexandra and slydia.

Praxit

Reaction score
Hill is the one who hasn't done squat and doesn't have much position flex.

....Jerry probably using the sunk cost fallacy with Hill. ..lol.. "Crap, we chose this kid way up there". "He must be good for something." .. ;)..

Altestic

Reaction score
....Jerry probably using the sunk cost fallacy with Hill. ..lol.. "Crap, we chose this kid way up there". "He must be good for something." .. ;)..
That's why you pick BPA... Juan Thornhill... maybe you get Hill with the McGovern pick instead, or maybe not... maybe you just roll with Daniel Wise UDFA... imagine having both Donovan Wilson AND Thornhill right now to go with X-Woods...

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
That's why you pick BPA... Juan Thornhill... maybe you get Hill with the McGovern pick instead, or maybe not... maybe you just roll with Daniel Wise UDFA... imagine having both Donovan Wilson AND Thornhill right now to go with X-Woods...

Thornhill and X-Woods are the same guy. Play the same position. Cowboys needed a player who could be a Thumper at SS and also cover. Don’t think Thornhill is “that guy” against the run.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
44 not sure his name. Maybe a wide receiver. But good question there's at least two that I wish could make the squad. we're just lucky enough to have someone a little bit better in front of them
I would be shocked if Phillips didn't make the 53.

Gaede

Reaction score
SMH at the scandrick hate. Dude was our best corner for a couple of season. He was our best defensive back period for a couple of seasons. Y’all so ungrateful
Meh. Do you remember that horrible play against the Chiefs (and Tyreek Hill) where he just quit? I liked Scan for the first few years, but he has definitely quit in recent years

mmohican29

Reaction score
SMH at the scandrick hate. Dude was our best corner for a couple of season. He was our best defensive back period for a couple of seasons. Y’all so ungrateful

No he wasn't. Carr and Jenkins were both better, and they weren't good either.