RELEASED Official Cowboy Cuts Discussion Thread

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Still upset about the Wilson injury. He shouldve been allowed a celebratory moonwalk to the showers after his 3rd INT Thursday night. Now he's out injured for at least a few weeks

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We must have been asking for Day Two picks with all those calls we were getting about O Line.
I am tempted to call BS on all of that talk. The way teams were moving OL the last several days, I think they were trying to make a market for guys that nobody was really interested in. Sideshow Jerry kept talking about them. Now it looks like his barking fell on deaf ears.

As usual, "lots of calls". No action.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sorry guys, but Justin March? I'm on the fence with this guy. Didn't see much happening in pre-season.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Sly Jerry at work.

4 guys who will almost certainly make the team next year, considering who will be gone in FA by then.

I wondered what happened to Ross this year. Young and pretty decent last year, *and*, as you say, we could really use him next year. 3T depth is a big problem *next* year.

I was worrying about how to get a young 3T stashed. Presto!

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still upset about the Wilson injury. He shouldve been allowed a celebratory moonwalk to the showers after his 3rd INT Thursday night. Now he's out injured for at least a few weeks
Allowing Mike Jackson a celebratory moonwalk might have been more appropriate. Maybe if he makes the PS.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That Dolphins trade reminds me of the bounty of picks we would have gotten for Romo had he not retired.

Remember that? Sucked.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you try to mock Mike Jackson on Twitter for getting cut he'll block you.

Just looking out for the bros.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Omg that’s almost as good as Herschal Walker. I didn’t think it was possible in this day and age. The Texans gave 3 high picks for a guy marginally better than Cam Fleming.

I heard some analyst call Tunsil the best LT in football.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
qb - 2
rb - 2
fb - 1
te - 3
wr - 5
cb - 5
special teams - 3
subtotal: 21

remaining 32 for ol, dl, lb, s
assume 11 for ol and dl = 22