Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol, you're still fighting the good ole Dak fight. Arent we presently top 10 offense? You and your ilk are always holding onto stats to make the argument that Dak's top 10 (as well as the 'ole who are you replacing him with).

I admire your stubborn support for a QB that's CAP hit means we cant stack the offense with top end talent that he needs to assist him.

You your self admitted this was the season to determine his future, Arizona and SF are highlighting that he's not the solution to get us where we want to be.....great blaming every other aspect of the team, but he's not playing up to his CAP hit.

The irony is that If you still want Dak extended your only hope is JERRY.
what are you talking about?

on the cap comment. how did we not stack the offense? is Lamb, Cook, Gallup not enough? or are you suggesting we should be 6 deep at WR with probowlers? you know we still have 20M on the cap and could have kept Cooper as well. paid 10M to pollard.

so where is this we can't stack top talent exactly. and lets take another 20M and lets have you go stack the offense with top end talent. name me the top end talent we could get with 20M and stack the offense.

now, its going to be fun watching you scramble. go boy. go get fetch

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
what are you talking about?

on the cap comment. how did we not stack the offense? is Lamb, Cook, Gallup not enough? or are you suggesting we should be 6 deep at WR with probowlers? you know we still have 20M on the cap and could have kept Cooper as well. paid 10M to pollard.

so where is this we can't stack top talent exactly. and lets take another 20M and lets have you go stack the offense with top end talent. name me the top end talent we could get with 20M and stack the offense.

now, its going to be fun watching you scramble. go boy. go get fetch
Your head finally appears to have exploded.....that's what happens when you spend your life trying to justify Dak.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t buy jerseys. I’m not that childish.
Why can't adults wear jerseys? Where is it written that they can't. Why is it childish?
Is not telling someone what they want to wear is childish, childish in it self?

I wore jerseys to the games, or at times to a sports bar to watch a game. I don't anymore, as I donated them to charity. I don't wear them otherwise nor will buy any. Not because I think they are childish. But because I have no need to, nor want to. I prefer a polo shirt. But never think anyone wearing a jersey is childish.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak doesn't suck the team sucked for not carrying dak better. I blame everybody but dak. The whole team knows he sucks but they don't want to carry him. They carried Rush, so what's the problem? The team doesn't like dak leadership degree anymore. sheesh, sorry team.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why can't adults wear jerseys? Where is it written that they can't. Why is it childish?

I wore jerseys to the games, or at times to a sports bar to watch a game. I don't anymore, as I donated them to charity. I don't wear them otherwise nor will buy any. Not because I think they are childish. But because I have no need to, nor want to. I prefer a polo shirt. But never think anyone wearing a jersey is childish.
I think it’s childish. Yes. To wear someone’s jersey. I won’t buy a shirt that has someone logo on it. I’m not advertising for anyone. I guess that’s my point.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Childish may have been the wrong choice of words

ShortRound

Reaction score
Changing OCs isnt the answer.
Changing the Head Coach isnt the answer.
Drafting a WR or TE isnt the answer

The Cowboys will never win anything with this guy and the longer he is kept around, the longer this fanbase will suffer.

Even his staunchest supporters cant deny it anymore.

So far through 5 games, he has thrown for 1061 yards (212 ypg), 5 TDs and 4 Ints. These are Zach Wilson numbers.

And before you ask (well who is your qb if we let go dak), Let Trey start next year and see what you have with him. If he sucks, you will be in position to draft a QB in 2025
We’ll fire McCarthy before getting rid of Dak. And probably lose Quinn too.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I have to say, you’re stuck a nerve.
I’m not usually one to insult somebody. I guess when you reach my age jerseys just look better on the younger crowd. I think that’s what I meant to say. Football players are in good shape. Jerseys look better on people that still have a shoulders, lol yes, childish was the wrong word.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He hasn’t listen to me either, Jerry Jones. We could’ve had Aaron Donald.
but if i was on a super Yacht guzzling Johnnie Walker blue label....and i am almost 80....and no matter we win or lose team always worth more than before

i can see ol Jerry half drunk looking in mirror....yeah i am brains of this outfit....and Stephen thinking ...dang i will inherit billions....we can figure this out

someday....yes butler pass me another triple shot.....yep Pops we are real close ....real close...Hicccup

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn't wear a Dak Jersey if it was Free.
Aikman or Stabauch. That's it.
i won a Parsons Jersey in raffle....hung up in my cowboy room....i still think we can turn it around before too late.....Ok we got horribly exposed

and at this time not on same stratosphere as 49ers...but season is long....stuff happens.....we will see around 12-14 game mark?.....Purdy mr irrelevant

looked better than Montana.....really chaps my behind.....but we will see if he stays healthy?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No... he should though. U will be 52 years old next month, and still dumb enough to stay with the Cowboys my whole life.
i am 65....was the most angry ever been last Sunday night....now back to my Homer Optomistic ways...Go-Cowboys

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think it’s childish. Yes. To wear someone’s jersey. I won’t buy a shirt that has someone logo on it. I’m not advertising for anyone. I guess that’s my point.
It clearly bothers you that others don't agree with you on jersey wearing. You wouldn't have taken the trouble to tell us all how much you don't approve of it with insults if it din't bother you.

Do you feel superior right now?