Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It clearly bothers you that others don't agree with you on jersey wearing. You wouldn't have taken the trouble to tell us all how much you don't approve of it with insults if it din't bother you.

Do you feel superior right now?
I was talking to one particular person who I have respect for, he earned it, . and I told him, he hit a nerve. Men can do that. Expressed feelings. Yes, superior. Obviously, the clarification went over your head. You’re probably the one who can’t look down and see his own lol

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, dak needs to retire before he can't walk anymore. He's getting hurt every year. Retire for you and the fans.

leeblair

Reaction score
No matter what is said, tonight's game between the Chargers and Cowboys will send a clear message to the world about the state of the Dallas Cowboys and their supposed "elite" quarterback.
What that message is remains to be seen.
While most of us think the message has already been sent; that the end of this team's hopes with Dak at quarterback has arrived.
But Dak has a chance to prove himself at home against a tough team, and spark hope into his fans and Cowboys fans alike, that he can rise above the failures of the past and make the Cowboys better.
Or, the message that his time as quarterback of the Cowboys is truly over, along with the hope that he could be the quarterback he's supposed to be will be drilled into the hearts of every Cowboys fan watching.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dak feels the pressure from Cowboy insider Lee Blair. He did not sleep a wink in his multi million dollar mansion last night.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No matter what is said, tonight's game between the Chargers and Cowboys will send a clear message to the world about the state of the Dallas Cowboys and their supposed "elite" quarterback.
While most of us think the message has already been sent; that the end of this team's hopes with Dak at quarterback has arrived.
But Dak has a chance to prove himself at home against a tough team, and spark hope into his fans and Cowboys fans alike, that he can rise above the failures of the past and make the Cowboys better.
Or, the message that his time as quarterback of the Cowboys is truly over, along with the hope that he could be the quarterback he's supposed to be will be drilled into the hearts of every Cowboys fan watching.
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak! You’re getting as bad as Mountainnweird.

starfan1

Reaction score
not sure who youve been listening to but no one Ive heard has accused dak of being elite.Top 10 yes elite no. Are you capable of posting anything without the thought of Dak coming to the forefront.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
"and their supposed "elite" quarterback."

I would guess no one thinks he's elite, even if he throws 5 TD passes tonight i doubt anyone will consider him elite, except for maybe Jerry!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, you say this is a deciding game, yet your own decision will not change no matter how the game goes.

Seems a bit contradictory to me.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
"and their supposed "elite" quarterback."

I would guess no one thinks he's elite, even if he throws 5 TD passes tonight i doubt anyone will consider him elite, except for maybe Jerry!
He'll do just that come back and will be a dud