***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

windjc

Reaction score
OK, haven't been able to post in a while. Can't say how much I hate the Gregory pick. Complete dumbarse. Not only did he fail a drug test at the biggest job interview of his life, and fail multiple tests at Nebraska, he was late to combine meetings with teams AND lied to them saying that he hadn't done drugs since November. And this is a guy people want? Unreal.

If he can play and produce absolutely. There is no MORALITY in football. If you want morality, go to church. Football is about the entertainment of violence. Like or not.

Plankton

Reaction score
If he can play and produce absolutely. There is not MORALITY in football. If you want morality, go to church. Football is about the entertainment of violence. Like or not.

He has to be on the field to do it. Not betting that he'll do that being tested up to 10 times a month.

Ken

Reaction score
OK, haven't been able to post in a while. Can't say how much I hate the Gregory pick. Complete dumbarse. Not only did he fail a drug test at the biggest job interview of his life, and fail multiple tests at Nebraska, he was late to combine meetings with teams AND lied to them saying that he hadn't done drugs since November. And this is a guy people want? Unreal.

We didnt draft him for his job interviewing skills or his punctuality.

They will put a structure in place to ensure he doeant go off the rails

Plankton

Reaction score
We didnt draft him for his job interviewing skills or his punctuality.

They will put a structure in place to ensure he doeant go off the rails

Apparently, reliability is not a consideration as well, huh?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
When the pundits are grading this draft, I doubt there will be much middle ground. Analysts will either love it or hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.