Official Game Thread - Giants

dpf1123

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
If the Giants score a touchdown......I am personally going to Dallas and kick Zimmer's arse tomorrow. DG!!!!!!!!

I'll pay for your ticket.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I'll be damned to an eternity in hell. What a way to end the year. No miracle this time, with 11 seconds left.

rcaldw

Reaction score
THE GIANTS HAVE A FUTURE, WE HAVE A DINOSAUR WHO LOOKS REAL GOOD FOR A 42 YEAR OLD, WITH A .433 CAREER WINNING PCT. Thank you, stubborn Parcells.

Eskimo

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
I don't believe this. I really, honestly, truly don't believe this.

If you've been a fan of the Cowboys for the past 5 years, you're used to it by now.

Never leave the game up to our D in the 4th quarter.

dpf1123

Reaction score
Our defense is beyond words. Not once this year when we needed a stop did they step up and do something.

Now the Eli love fest begins....

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
dpf1123 said:
Our defense is beyond words. Not once this year when we needed a stop did they step up and do something.

Now the Eli love fest begins....

This is beyond pathetic..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just when I thought this team couldn't surprise me any more.

Man this is just very disappointing.

What a way to end the season from Hell.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
rcaldw said:
THE GIANTS HAVE A FUTURE, WE HAVE A DINOSAUR WHO LOOKS REAL GOOD FOR A 42 YEAR OLD, WITH A .433 CAREER WINNING PCT. Thank you, stubborn Parcells.

Yeah, it's all Vinny's and Parcells' fault. :rolleyes:

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
how the F@#$ can our FRICKIN SORRY *** LINE NOT BLOCK 3 THREE FRICKIN Defenders?!?!?!?!? :banghead: :banghead:

jamez25

Reaction score
it's 10:27 and our Defense still sux ....remember last year when we were happy Zimmer turned down the Nebraska job.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
If you've been a fan of the Cowboys for the past 5 years, you're used to it by now.

Never leave the game up to our D in the 4th quarter.
I've been a Cowboy fan for over 30 years, and have seen all kinds of folds, but this one pretty much takes the cake. What goes around comes around. We took the 'Skins the same way last week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Look at the bright side.

I believe Parcells will reconstruct this defense. Just like when the Cowboys lost to the Lions in the 92 playoffs and Jimmy Johnson dismantled the defense and rebuilt the secondary, so too I believe Parcells will retool this defense.