Under
Under
Over
Over

Dallas 21-10
George 27-95 - 2TD's

Rocky

Reaction score
I have a good feeing about this game for some inexplicable reason. Cowboys 24 Lions 20.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the younguns..........

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Did you ever get the feeling of impending doom and destruction. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach or that feeling of trying to make it to the bathroom and you look up your flight of stairs knowing full well you better have a fresh pair of undies waiting??

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
Did you ever get the feeling of impending doom and destruction. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach or that feeling of trying to make it to the bathroom and you look up your flight of stairs knowing full well you better have a fresh pair of undies waiting??

Unfortunately.......yes.

Rocky

Reaction score
Dat hurt. Who's the backup, O'neil? Lynn Scott starting,YEA!!! Will he hurt himself making a hit today?

mbanx

Reaction score
I cant see the game today please let us know how severe like if it is a stretcher case!

Bobo

Reaction score
The game isn't on here today, so I'd appreciate all the little details some of you could give. Thanks! :)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Bobo said:
The game isn't on here today, so I'd appreciate all the little details some of you could give. Thanks! :)

Go to NFL.com and you can also get play-by-play.

Rocky

Reaction score
Dat wlked off. Tyrone Williams hamstring after getting burned

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Tyrone williams injured on the long pass play............and what is Lynn doing in there?