Official Garret sucks/Fire him thread. *merged*

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This game didn't matter for Garrett but he will be coaching for his job now. There are no more gimmes on the schedule except for the last game and by then it might be too late to matter.

Bills
Bears
Rams
Eagles
Commanders

And he knows it too...that's why there was that "leak" about the Giants job

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
This game didn't matter for Garrett but he will be coaching for his job now. There are no more gimmes on the schedule except for the last game and by then it might be too late to matter.

Bills
Bears
Rams
Eagles
Commanders

How much longer is he going to be coaching for his job? Fire him already.

Bowdown27

Reaction score

Bills
Bears
Rams
Eagles
Commanders

I agree. I think it’s just a matter of time

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett didn't lose this game per se. Moore failed as an OC today, Dak failed as a QB. Garrett's biggest issue is not making the coaches adjust in game. More running, screens, play games might have helped us tonight.

basel90

Reaction score
Stephen has to make the firing decision , it should happen at season end , remember jason is like family to JJ.
This coach can no longer be entrusted with the most expensive sporting franchise in the world . Never should have been given the reigns to begin with .

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett didn't lose this game per se. Moore failed as an OC today, Dak failed as a QB. Garrett's biggest issue is not making the coaches adjust in game. More running, screens, play games might have helped us tonight.
He's the HC. HE lost the game.

catiii

Reaction score
What these guys need to get ready is a leader, and by that I don't mean someone who makes them "feel" good.
Facing a bigger-than-life team like the Patriots is all mental, the same way facing a larger karate opponent is all mental..
What these guys need is a coach - who can mentally prepare them to do battle with the skills and physical capabilities that they already know they've got and who can give them the plan to do that battle that is so good and so well-thought-out, that this plan will give them the confidence to carry it out to perfection with no fear of failure..
Once I drew up the physical battle plan for this game, this would be my battle psychology plan for this game if I was HC - one Mr Bellicheat knows well...what of Mr Garrett? I think we now have that answer............................not that we haven't had it for years now :(
A COACH COULD'VE MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS GAME.