Official Garret sucks/Fire him thread. *merged*

tico

Reaction score
Silver lining is JJ would of used this W as a excuse to extend Garret. Would of called the peoples SB dream Game.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
In 10 years, I cannot think of one....not one time that Garret has ever had a positive impact on a game. Many negative impacts....many times the team over came his shortcomings...but never a positive impact from him.....he truly brings nothing as a coach....and never deserved to have 10 years of coaching the cowboys.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I said it on another forum

That decision to kick the meaningless field goal instead of going for it, sealed his fate here...

I'm praying that this is true. for the first time ever, I am fine with missing the playoffs if it means Jerry fires Garrett....the worst possible outcome is to get in to the playoffs...lose in the wildcard (or even the second round) and have Jerry extend Garrett....that in my opinion would be unbearable.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I was proud of the teams performance today.
I was happy with the Defense. Could have called a few less stunts. But they held. The refs hurt us and on 3rd and 1 we should have ran it anyways. Dak could have ran that. But a tripping call that was total be. And Cooper would t hold on.. Wow...

Gaede

Reaction score
There's simply no excuse for not going for it.

I'm trying to understand the FG, but I can't. Can anyone explain the reasoning behind that? It just boggles my mind.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Analytics.

the cowboys have 8% less chance to win the game by kicking that last field goal. Then going for it.

So by the numbers it was a dumb decision. By the conditions and flow of the game it was a dumb decision and of Course it didn’t work.

Garret is a P
Bro, it was common sense to go for it there

WE NEEDED A TD ANYWAYS! I dont get how a head coach doesnt understand this

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was happy with the Defense. Could have called a few less stunts. But they held. The refs hurt us and on 3rd and 1 we should have ran it anyways. Dak could have ran that. But a tripping call that was total be. And Cooper would t hold on.. Wow...
We hurt ourselves as usual with turnovers and critical penalties by OL. We just can’t get off to a fast start with this offense.

Always in catchup mode. Probably why our passing yards are so high.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett accepts mediocrity and so do SOME of the fat cat stars. A culture change has to happen. NEW BLOOD ON THE STAFF. STARTING WITH THE HC.