Official Garret sucks/Fire him thread. *merged*

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its just more evidence that he's not fit to be the HC for this team. He's been doing bone-headed stuff like that for years. You can't even blame Jerry for this b/c its the in-game stuff that is getting us beat. ST is a disaster too.

Jerry hired him. Jerry has kept him through all of the bone-headed stuff. I can absolutely blame Jerry. The problem starts at the top.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not just one play, it's 10 years of ...... nevermind. You'll support him just so that you don't have to admit that he's not a good HC.

I’ll support him because he’s obviously done a good job in Dallas. Just like you’ll throw turds at him just to keep from admitting that simple fact is true.

renny

Reaction score
Garrett didn't lose this game per se. Moore failed as an OC today, Dak failed as a QB. Garrett's biggest issue is not making the coaches adjust in game. More running, screens, play games might have helped us tonight.
That's why the blame falls squarely on him.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
EKLxU1-WwAAQLk4.jpg:large

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I’ll support him because he’s obviously done a good job in Dallas. Just like you’ll throw turds at him just to keep from admitting that simple fact is true.
3 playoff appearances in 9 years is a good job? This is why I say you are a Garrett fan and not a Cowboy fan. lol just................sad. And again, your ego is out of control

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 playoff appearances in 9 years is a good job? This is why I say you are a Garrett fan and not a Cowboy fan. lol just................sad. And again, your ego is out of control

Thing is “guru”...nobody cares what you have to say. Repeating it doesn’t change that.

And sticking to my opinion when the facts haven’t materially changed isn’t “ego.”

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I really want to know what Jason Garret is scared of. Why the hell is he not flipping out on the officials after this game? Why is he playing for field goals? He has nothing left to lose.

Again you can see it on his face after games, he's just happy to "be in contention" with the best coaches in the league. The man doesn't command respect.

Over reaction? No it can't be when the same thing has been happening for 10 years.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Question, if Garrett went for it on 4th down, only to have a pass fall incomplete what would we be talking about?

-Should have kicked the field goal?
-Terrible play calling?
-We shouldn't pay Dak because he's awful?
-Cut the receiver?
-Garrett made the right call?

He's kind of in a can't win scenario. We've all seen enough dumb coaching decisions to scar us for life, lol.

zerofill

Reaction score
Question, if Garrett went for it on 4th down, only to have a pass fall incomplete what would we be talking about?

-Should have kicked the field goal?
-Terrible play calling?
-We shouldn't pay Dak because he's awful?
-Cut the receiver?
-Garrett made the right call?

He's kind of in a can't win scenario. We've all seen enough dumb coaching decisions to scar us for life, lol.

Made the right call, since I was calling that myself... nothing to lose, would have went for it in that situation. Needed a touchdown no matter what.

If NE got the ball back and scored a field goal or touchdown...it was game over anyway.

zerofill

Reaction score
answer the question lil bro. Is 3 playoff apperances in 9 years a good job?

I supported him the first 4 years... yeah he hasn't done a good job. Jerry isn't calling the plays down to the field, so Jerry can't be blamed for that part. Jerry isn't managing the clock, having the team prepared, or the coaching staff prepared, to have the players prepared. Problems roll up hill, first you hit Garrett, then you hit Jerry as you are rolling up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I supported him the first 4 years... yeah he hasn't done a good job. Jerry isn't calling the plays down to the field, so Jerry can't be blamed for that part. Jerry isn't managing the clock, having the team prepared, or the coaching staff prepared, to have the players prepared. Problems roll up hill, first you hit Garrett, then you hit Jerry as you are rolling up.
anyone without and agenda and a huge ego would admit this. the facts are available for anyone.