***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

DEMARC0MURRAY29

Reaction score
817985333.gif

817990085.gif

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Unreal. Reverted back to his temper-tantrums the sidelines. I thought he had moved on from this.

Part of it was that Dez really wanted to prove something this game. I guarantee you he had this one marked on the calendar. But you can't do that. You just can't. Gotta grow up kid.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I had never seen him so upset. He came at Romo at the bench, this with Witten. WOW.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been defending Dez up to this point, but what the hell was that? Today was embarrassing. I've said in three different posts. Embarrassing.

rybee

Reaction score
this game meant a lot to him due to the whole week of megatron comparisons. this is gonna be the big story tomorrow most likely...

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Now we have to hear about this all week.

Megatron knew exactly what he was doing this week, didn't he?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Good to see Witten giving Dez hell back. Dez acted like a spoiled toddler today. I'm glad he has passion, but that was absurd and no way for an adult to act. The look on teammates' faces when he was going off said it all.

venky

Reaction score
Dez showing some fire. I like it. You won't see our core doing this. Our core will toe the company line.
More like he's being someone that cares about WINNING. This loser core with nondescript faces after losing in that fashion tells it all.

THANK YOU. For once, we have someone very talented that actually gives a damn about losing games.