***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

tomsanders921

Reaction score
We should not resign dez when his contract is up. He will be too expensive. Before you guys jump all over me, hear me out.

We are in serious cap trouble. We cannot afford to commit as much money as he is going to want. It would be one thing if we used him like other teams use their top wr's, but we don't.

We refuse to force him the ball, which is why we should not pay him. I'm not saying he's not worth it, but it is our style of play that will make it not worth the money.

We should use him like the lions use calvin or the bengals use green. But we don't. Because of that, it would be a waste to give him a huge contract.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good for Dez. Tired of the losers on this team. We have a locker room full of losers who are easy targets. Why do you think players always vote Romo in those Most Hated polls? They know they're easy targets.

We have no-names like Travis Johnson who aren't afraid to call out our star QB.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
At least he plays the game for more than just a paycheck. He cares about winning. This happens in football. It's an emotional game. The leaders we have arent getting the job done so dez needs to step up and be vocal. I can see where the guy is coming from.

If we're going to change the losing culture here, dez is going to have to lead. He's a winner in a locker room full of guys who just care about paycheck/ or are used to losing and it doesn't bother them.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
We should not resign dez when his contract is up. He will be too expensive. Before you guys jump all over me, hear me out.

We are in serious cap trouble. We cannot afford to commit as much money as he is going to want. It would be one thing if we used him like other teams use their top wr's, but we don't.

We refuse to force him the ball, which is why we should not pay him. I'm not saying he's not worth it, but it is our style of play that will make it not worth the money.

We should use him like the lions use calvin or the bengals use green. But we don't. Because of that, it would be a waste to give him a huge contract.

Yep. So many times we should just throw to Dez and let him do the work. But nope/

venky

Reaction score

Jerry will sign him to 100+ million to sell seats.

FiveRings

Reaction score
I thought they made a bigger deal about this than it actually was. Wasn't Irvin praised for being firey on the sidelines? What's the difference? The end temper tantrum I thought was way out of line, but the midgame, what are you gonna do? It's in the heat of battle and emotions run strong

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You guys are way off. Dez made the plays when the ball was thrown to him. How many times did Romo force the ball to TWill? I remember 3 straight times on 1 series and we went 3 and out. Stafford goes to Calvin..you know his playmaker and you see what happens. 2 TDs from Dez with 2 and 3 guys all over him. This team doesn't know how to use the weapons they have. Too much buddy buddy. You speak up and your the bad guy, Irvin would have done the same thing

Word Mofo

Reaction score
The guy is a moron. Way to motivate Calvin Johnson! You really helped your teammates, Dez!

wsmit058

Reaction score
Dez flapped his gums and couldn't back that talk up. Close to Megatron my ***. Dez will never have a game like Megatron did today. Never!!

You know what you are right. He never will have a game like that because he has the star on his helmet.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Jerry will sign him to 100+ million to sell seats.

Probably. But it is clear that we need somebody to run block. That is why we are so bad in these close games. We cannot even gain a yard when the other team knows we are running it.

Romo has proven he does not need stars at the wr position to be effective.

mugsybows

Reaction score
he has every right to be upset. should have never came down to that. billick and stockton sure had an agenda today. dez plays with passion. im sick of the fans being more upset about losses than the actual players. dez was the same amount of upset i was. every press conference interview will be like this is a tough loss, but we gotta start looking ahead. i dont mind that someone on the team actually showed passion and disgust for what just happened. im disgusted too.

dstovall5

Reaction score
You would never see CJ do something like that ...

I seriously hope Dez wasn't throwing a temper tantrum about getting the ball, because if that's what it was about then this will get ugly quick. We don't need a WR with that mentality, even if he is tremendously talented.

Joshmil53

Reaction score
You would never see CJ do something like that ...

I seriously hope Dez wasn't throwing a temper tantrum about getting the ball, because if that's what it was about then this will get ugly quick. We don't need a WR with that mentality, even if he is tremendously talented.

Except force-feeding him the ball is exactly what this team needs.

RamziD

Reaction score
Dez flapped his gums and couldn't back that talk up. Close to Megatron my ***. Dez will never have a game like Megatron did today. Never!!

You're saying Dez won't break the record for the single most receiving yards game in NFL history. Way to go out on a limb there.