***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Ware would destroy him in a fight

Dez is a *****, Megatron owned him today and that is what that was about

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Like i said, after dez went off on romo & company the team went out and got 14 straight pts.

& at the end how can he not be mad? We threw this damn game away. Pathetic

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Good to see Witten giving Dez hell back. Dez acted like a spoiled toddler today. I'm glad he has passion, but that was absurd and no way for an adult to act. The look on teammates' faces when he was going off said it all.

And Witten played like the loser this team has glorified his entire era. It's time we got some passionate players like Lee and Dez to actually lead us

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I had never seen him so upset. He came at Romo at the bench, this with Witten. WOW.

This is all pent up frustration. I totally understood his rant against Tony but not with Witten. Witten was pointing to the clock informing him to get with the offense because we still have time left, Dez was just jawing like a nagging kid. All in all i do feel he is being underutilized, especially today in single coverage.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Dez flapped his gums and couldn't back that talk up. Close to Megatron my ***. Dez will never have a game like Megatron did today. Never!!

Wheeltax

Reaction score
I'm not even on the team and I was doing my best Dez impression at the TV with 1:00 to go in the game. I'm with him.