*** Official non-Cowboys player cuts thread *** merged ***

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought the Konz was going to be a really solid pro and it didn't happen.

He just had some type of minor knee surgery and was expected to be out for a couple of weeks.

If Dallas had a high grade on him in 2012, take a look.

Players who reach injury settlements can sign with a new team as soon as they're able to pass a physical, even if it's within the injury window their former team is paying.

The player would have to pay back the difference to his former team if he signed early somewhere else.

Didnt he start over Frederick at OC?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Corey White, Rolando McClain, Terrell McClain, Mincey, McFadden, even Nick Hayden were all also released, traded or not re-signed. One man's trash ...

Don't bring logic into this.

It's much easier to go the Mickey Spagnola route.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I would take a look if he could practice before the season starts but he would have to clear waivers.

Edit: He is probably vested and not subject to waivers.

I think it is more of Danny Shelton being that good. Taylor had been injured and CLE is on the hook for his whole salary, so I would jump. It is only Hayden we are talking about.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
With Jason Garrett close to Nick Saban, do you think Jason could get the old Trent back on track? I do not know if he is worth it, but may be a power back that can contribute. His career is coming to an end if he does not get his head on straight.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
With Jason Garrett close to Nick Saban, do you think Jason could get the old Trent back on track? I do not know if he is worth it, but may be a power back that can contribute. His career is coming to an end if he does not get his head on straight.

3 backs we have. 4 backs we won't have.

mickswag

Reaction score
He couldn't even stick in OAK. Tells you all you need to know.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Every back on the current roster is better than Richardson. No thanks.

black label

Reaction score
tumblr_l7ms39eQzM1qd64z2o1_400.gif