*** Official non-Cowboys player cuts thread *** merged ***

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having a player or 2 that are different then the mold but not Phil Taylor

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No offense to anybody, but why is it the minute a player gets cut, Dallas has to get him?

If Phil Taylor is of no use to the Browns, why or how could he help the Cowboys? The guy is chronically injured and is not a scheme fit.

davey999

Reaction score
No offense to anybody, but why is it the minute a player gets cut, Dallas has to get him?

If Phil Taylor is of no use to the Browns, why or how could he help the Cowboys? The guy is chronically injured and is not a scheme fit.

Jack Crawford was of no use to the Raiders

Reactions: BAT

Bluefin

Reaction score
Atlanta Falcons: Waived-injured G Peter Konz.

I thought the Konz was going to be a really solid pro and it didn't happen.

He just had some type of minor knee surgery and was expected to be out for a couple of weeks.

If Dallas had a high grade on him in 2012, take a look.

Players who reach injury settlements can sign with a new team as soon as they're able to pass a physical, even if it's within the injury window their former team is paying.

The player would have to pay back the difference to his former team if he signed early somewhere else.

davey999

Reaction score
Corey White, Rolando McClain, Terrell McClain, Mincey, McFadden, even Nick Hayden were all also released, traded or not re-signed. One man's trash ...

My point exactly

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I have been hearing for years about this NT and that UT. No one is ever a fit for our scheme.

Yet we give Hayden the most snaps of any DT and we can't ever stop the run.

For once I would love to see a real run stopping NT/1T be given a chance and maybe our LBers wouldn't get so banged up.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He only needs to play about 20% of the snaps.

I would take a look if he could practice before the season starts but he would have to clear waivers.

Edit: He is probably vested and not subject to waivers.