Official non-PI Call Thread **merged**

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I don't know what game you were watching but every penalty hitherto that point was killing us.

Second, we lost the Giants Divisional game in 2007 IMO bc of a ticky tack grounding call against Romo.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. He doesn't have to like our team. He can say what he wants as long as it' sjust not WRONG. To say that it's the cowboys and we never get penalized is WRONG. To say that that one play lost the game for the Lions is also WRONG. You can say it MAY have... but to conclusively say YES? That's why I get heated.

I've never seen Dallas get penalized, so I don't know what you're talking about. Wilbon is always right. He's a real talent.

YR

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I HATE HIM. He is WORSE than Faulk or SAS or any of the other Haters. Among other things he says it's the Cowboys so "we don't penalize them." This thread is NOT about the call in the game. It's about how anyone can be allowed to go on National TV where you INFLUENCE the weaker minds of non fans and fair weather fans with your unfounded and slanderous and libelous VITRIOL. I'm sorry I shouldn't get this worked up. But I had to vent. I LOATHE this man.

Yes, it's call politics.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
This is why my daddy and brother always told me to stop watching sports news but...I'm working from home today and I'm just not in the mood for fictional shows, reality shows, or CNN.... lol!

visionary

Reaction score
I HATE HIM. He is WORSE than Faulk or SAS or any of the other Haters. Among other things he says it's the Cowboys so "we don't penalize them." This thread is NOT about the call in the game. It's about how anyone can be allowed to go on National TV where you INFLUENCE the weaker minds of non fans and fair weather fans with your unfounded and slanderous and libelous VITRIOL. I'm sorry I shouldn't get this worked up. But I had to vent. I LOATHE this man.

He is a bears fan and roots for the skins as his second team
So his football teams pretty much suck and he is venting

toto1939

Reaction score
In terms of that 'controversial pass interference' play...let's say that we give it to the Lions - then what most likely happens is that they burn off some more clock time, kick a field goal as they had done on anything beyond the 1st quarter, Romo leads the team to a touchdown leaving almost no time on the clock and the final score is 24-23. Lions still watching TV next weekend.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I went on NFL.com and ESPN.com and maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but where can I find exactly how many penalties we had and for how much yardage vs. Detroit? Thanks!

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
More responsible journalism....

KPRC Houston-TV sports put this up during their segment:

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b150/nynaeve1071/10888780_745911775490576_7237994038266065071_n_zps526cdd16.jpg

Jenky

Reaction score

Route 66

Reaction score
Oh man...someone on my Facebook who is a Lions fan sent me an invite to a FB page that is called, "JUSTICE FOR THE DETROIT LIONS". REALLY???

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
More responsible journalism....

KPRC Houston-TV sports put this up during their segment:

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b150/nynaeve1071/10888780_745911775490576_7237994038266065071_n_zps526cdd16.jpg

What a joke town. Seriously.

Some lowlife Houston producer is having a hypoglycemic episode.

Tawney88

Reaction score
It was but then they hit out kicker too.

I think the penalty for that is wrong. Too high a price.

They should have 15 yard penalty and re kick out of endzone. No first down. Just bail them out of endzone.
I am pretty sure they had a 4 and 1 play. We run into the kicker they got 5 yards and that was a first. Even if they called running into the kicker for us (I think. The guy was blocked into the kicker). We wouldn't have gotten a first