Official Randal El to Skins thread...

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
:laugh2:

6 year contract.

He's now their best QB. Better be, cause he sucks as a WR.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I can't tell ya how disheartening it is to see the Skins spend money on guys left and right while the Cowboys stand pat, when I thought the Skins were supposed to be the team with cap problems, and we were the team in the clear. :(

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Randle got paid, But I still say he is way overrated, I like the Loyd trade a lot better.

Catch-22

Reaction score
All this does is tell me the that the Commanders don't know what they're doing in FA.

Gaede

Reaction score
ugh, Danny Boy tasted a little success and now he's back to his old ways--trying to buy a super bowl.

I think they've collected a lot of talent and brains (coaches), but looking at their history, I expect this to not work at all

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Over at ES they are acting like they just signed the missing link and are now on their way to theSB lol.. they just paid 25 million for a return guy basically. Pretty funny if u ask me.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
didn't they sign a WR last year from the Patriots, Patten i think??? Why the hell do they want so many WR?

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I can't tell ya how disheartening it is to see the Skins spend money on guys left and right while the Cowboys stand pat, when I thought the Skins were supposed to be the team with cap problems, and we were the team in the clear. :(

TB, he sucks- who cares? I surely didn't want him and hoped that Washington would get him- the turd will be out of the league in three years. He was a system receiver with the drops on a team that never threw the ball-it's hilarious how much that fool Gibbs overspent for him.:laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Good move By Washington.

He's a good player and now he plays for a Division Rival...Doesn't make me Happy.:mad:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

Relax young man. It's only Randle.