Official Randal El to Skins thread...

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Is this post a joke?

Nobody gameplanned randle el LOL they gameplanned for Ward, and the running game.

Have fun with the new recievers Skins dished out over 20 million in bonuses for a guy the WR starved 9ers didn;t want and a glorified kick returner with 1 TD hooray!!

Is this post a joke?

When Randle El lines up in backfield or runs a reverse or is thrown a flanker screen....

You don't think that takes gameplanning. CBS' analysts both agreed during the Bengals game that Randle El is the 'single most difficult player to gameplan in the league'!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
When did Dallas last win a playoff game?

Don't answer a question with a question, sucker! Where have you jokers been the last 5 or 6 years? (and don't email little Arty for an answer)!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Give me a break. If we had signed him, we'd be singing his praises. Since it's the Skins, we're obsessing on his flaws. Petty.

You and two others on this thread are viewing these deals objectively. Everyone else is jealous.

And this obsession with overpaying. I bet every Cowboy fan in the country wishes they were overpaying a few players about now.

The Cowboys will have to pay TO $50M+ on Wednesday. Is that a high price to pay to ruin a team?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I laughed when they acquired a short, oft-injured Santana Moss. I'm not laughing anymore.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Is this post a joke?

When Randle El lines up in backfield or runs a reverse or is thrown a flanker screen....

You don't think that takes gameplanning. CBS' analysts both agreed during the Bengals game that Randle El is the 'single most difficult player to gameplan in the league'!

If you seriously thin any D coord in the league was laying awake at night thinking of ways to stop Randle El and his 1 TD you are more of a moron than you have already proven on this board.

The ONLY think anybody planned for El, is to throw the guy not covering Ward on him

Chuck 54

Reaction score
One thing is for certain...Gibbs knows how to use players...so does Palmer.

They made huge plays and made the playoffs with nothing but Moss and Cooley. Now they have Moss, Cooley, Lloyd, and Randal El....you'll see plenty of El running the reverse and throwing passes.

Make fun all you will, but put those guys with a pretty solid OL, a veteran QB, and Portis at RB, and they definitely have the potential to be the best offense in the NFC East, along with an already emerging defense.

There will be plenty of talk of the return of The Fun Bunch :puke:

Depending on what the Eagles find at RB and WR before the season, I think the Commanders look to be very tough in the NFC East.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
SkinsFan26 said:
Is this post a joke?

So it was a joke. I see.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Personally, I never really heard about Randel El until this year, and only did because the Steelers went to the SB, and because of free agency. The 'Skins are doing what they've always done. Sign big name free agents at the expense of the draft, with an attitude to win now. It may eventually be successful for them (maybe), but to date, it hasn't been. What's the big deal? I don't agree with it at all.

The only thing that concerns me is how the 'Skins always seem to have issues with the cap, but then get out of them quite easily. It's suspicious.

I'm not concerned about what BP or JJ are doing. I think they always have a plan and I don't mind the signing of Kosier at all. From what I've heard about him, I think it's great. Very fiscally responsible. Build a drafting infrastructure first. Build a team through the draft. Develop talent inhouse. Then pick up key free agents who can put you over the top.

I personally hope T.O. is a Cowboy. I think his negative media image is just that - a creation. I just hope he's learned his lesson.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
#1skins fan said:
Other than Steve Smith, there was no better receiver in football.

Hey Cowboys fans, look at this! He was better then T.O.? :laugh2: :laugh2:

You RedStinks fans amaze me! Really...where do you come up with comedy!

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Hey Cowboys fans, look at this! He was better then T.O.? :laugh2: :laugh2:

You RedStinks fans amaze me! Really...where do you come up with comedy!

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:
you're right, he was much better than T.O. last year....ummmmm....while you're playing with your icons, Moss was in Hawaii while T.O. was ruining his reputation.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
you're right, he was much better than T.O. last year....ummmmm....while you're playing with your icons, Moss was in Hawaii while T.O. was ruining his reputation.
Actually if you were to extrapolate TOs stats to the entire season he would have had a better year.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
was ruining his reputation.

Hmmm, I know who you are...and the "ruining reputation" thing really reminds me a a certain QB....! How's that for some icons!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt said:
Actually if you were to extrapolate TOs stats to the entire season he would have had a better year.

Of course he would...but, Santanna Moss is better then T.O.? Now, I'm not a T.O. fan, but for someone to say that, well, they are smoking the same stuff their favorite QB is smoking!

:laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
One thing is for certain...Gibbs knows how to use players...so does Palmer.

They made huge plays and made the playoffs with nothing but Moss and Cooley. Now they have Moss, Cooley, Lloyd, and Randal El....you'll see plenty of El running the reverse and throwing passes.

Make fun all you will, but put those guys with a pretty solid OL, a veteran QB, and Portis at RB, and they definitely have the potential to be the best offense in the NFC East, along with an already emerging defense.

There will be plenty of talk of the return of The Fun Bunch :puke:

Depending on what the Eagles find at RB and WR before the season, I think the Commanders look to be very tough in the NFC East.

A voice of reason has entered the thread. Thank you.

I was talking about the Fun Bunch and Smurfs today with some friends (one a Cowboys fan) and teasing about Randle El becoming a Commander (to much scorn, and ridicule), yet he thought he would fit nicely with Dallas after playing under a coach like Cowher and between his special teams capabilities, and (as my buddy said) "jap play" talents, he would compliment the other Dallas WRs well and be potentially a future superstar on the Cowboys.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Spoke with him at breakfast this morning. He is a really nice guy. His agent and Vinnie Ceratto (sp) where at a seperate table. Gibbs dropped in a couple of times. Judging by body language, I would expet him to sign with the Skins. Randle El said that it doesn't look good for Pitt. They are not really trying to resign him.

xvxax

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Of course he would...but, Santanna Moss is better then T.O.? Now, I'm not a T.O. fan, but for someone to say that, well, they are smoking the same stuff their favorite QB is smoking!

:laugh2:

does anyone have to be reminded that it doesn't matter who "would have" been better this season, and it adds further insult to injury when you have to take into account that TO got kicked off for attitude problems?

furthermore, does it matter?

the obvious purpose for which Randle El will be used WILL NOT be a #1 WR. some forget that the skins have acquired Al Saunders as well, so i'm sure the skins will figure out what they can do with the talent they have. considering what they did with just ONE of the receivers who they seem to be planning on starting next year (moss, patten, lloyd, randle el), i'd be pretty scared if i was a cowboys fan.

Skins26

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
The only thing that concerns me is how the 'Skins always seem to have issues with the cap, but then get out of them quite easily. It's suspicious.
You need to stop listening to your fellow Cowboy fans as they only get their (incorrect) info on what our cap situation is from....well....who knows. It certainly isn't from any credible source.

You can talk about Snyder and our FO all you want, but if it's one thing they're good at, it's managing the cap. People on here (and elsewhere) are just looking at the contract numbers and shaking their heads failing to look at how the contracts are structured.

There's a better chance of Dallas being in "cap hell" before the Skins are ever there :)

This bears repeating...

Another note: Portis had over 1500 yards with just Moss and Cooley to take pressure off of him. He now has Moss, Cooley, Lloyd, and Randal El.